The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Just send me a PM ;)
16,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
In YouTube at the bottom of the video screen there is a button that says "Share"

Then There is a button that says "Embed", press it and box with code will appear

Then copy the text in the box, but before you do, make sure that the only box below the code box is "Show suggested videos when the video finishes" and that the video dimensions of "425x329" is selected.

The amount of code in the box should be similar to what i have highlighted in the above image. If there is more code then you have one of the buttons below the embed code box checked that shouldnt be.

The last thing you need to do is copy the code from the embed box and paste it directly in the reply box.... yes, it really is that simple...

Hope that helps...

·
Just send me a PM ;)
16,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Apparently it works for you John...
I also would like to know what browser and version you are using if it does not work for you.

For instance. I use Firefox 5.0 (Mozilla Firefox for Ubuntu canonical -1.0) and I run a Linox based Laptop... no Windozzze for me anymore..
:)

*** to find the version of browser you are using.. if it is IE, got to the top of the page and there is a "help" tab, open it, there should be an "about" button in there somewhere...

This should be the same for other operating systems***

Also, Please post if you are attempting via mobile or laptop/desktop/netbook... it may make a difference

·
Premium Member
7,375 Posts
Still doesn't work for me????????? I'm running windows XP and IE 8 on this system.

·
Premium Member
7,375 Posts
What should I be running? I can't embed any videos????

·
Premium Member
7,375 Posts
Okay...... Who did what????? Now the video is showing??????

·
Premium Member
7,375 Posts
It wasn't working. Then like ten minutes later, it was embedded????????

·
Just send me a PM ;)
16,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I dunno what the problem is... Im wondering if the copy and paste function is messing up on your OS or something...

1 - 20 of 137 Posts