The Reef Tank banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my lawnmower blenny is crappin on my clowns hairy mushroom ... i seen him do it twice in like 5 mins after i put in some brine shrimp ...it was alot too .....whats up with that?

· Registered
546 Posts
Haha that is funny. I have heard of fish liking to do their business in certain parts of the tank. I recall that someone's tang would swim to a certain corner of a 6 foot tank just for that purpose, every time without fail. *Stinks* for that clown, hah-hah

· Registered
2,572 Posts
Haha that is funny. I have heard of fish liking to do their business in certain parts of the tank. I recall that someone's tang would swim to a certain corner of a 6 foot tank just for that purpose, every time without fail. *Stinks* for that clown, hah-hah
My nasty tang takes a huge dump, then he turns around and eats it.:confused:

· Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just coincidence maybe?

What kind of clown is it? I have 2 false percs that pay no attention to the hairy mushrooms. Instead they fight over the BTA.

Can you post a pic of the clown in the shroom? I'd love to see it.
picked up this shromm this weekend plus another 3" polyp of it ($60)

clown never leaves it ...at least he swam around sometimes before ..oh well ..hes old ,fat , and happy now too!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.