The Reef Tank banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well my clam its doing great on top of a rock he hasn't got attach to the rock and my hermit crabs are all over my clam and they keep throwing my clam out of the rock its not that high though its a very tiny small rock but I want my clam to use it like a base, it does open very well and my clam always seems to be happy but I don't want this to keep going... any ideas?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mmmm it has been in my tank for over 2 days now and havent got attach yet, he did untach from the things that came with him from the store they were like little white rocks any ideas?

·
Registered
310 Posts
When i got my clam i gave him small and i mean small tack of gel superglue to hold him on the ledge from falling off. He soon attached to the actual rock and broke free of the crazy glue by opening and closeing. Im sure it probably wouldnt matter but i didnt want him stuck anywhere he didnt really want to be in the long run. Ive heard they can move.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well he seems very happy to me he opens very well its near to a big rock and small rocks but when I place him in the rock my hermit crabs keep knocking him down.. Right now its in the sand

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oohh and if you guys go to all my Threads you will see one that says 14G nano reef so far and there I have a pic where my clam is right now.. Its because im not home right now and I cant post pics via phone..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts