The Reef Tank banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
I personally don't like the dimensions, but if you do that's cool. If I were you I would check the price of a 120. I can't see it being much more than $600.
Steve

·
Registered
808 Posts
definately check around all the stores here. pet supermarket has some really good prices on tanks. i mean REAL GOOD! i dont like that stand it comes on but if it holds the tank and you have to follow company policy to abide by the warrany then thats cool too.

happy shopping!
Brandon & Kelly

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
The seller is a pretty cool guy. I bought some power heads from him about 3 weeks ago. Fast shipper and he really helped me out of the phone. We talked about my tank for at least 30 minutes.................

·
Registered
637 Posts
I have a 125 I take care of at school and I hate the size of it. The tank and stand is too narrow, you cant fit much under the stand and it is hard to do rockwork in a 125. I think the 120 (48x24x24) or a 180 (72x24x24) would be much better and even worth a little extra!

·
Registered
162 Posts
I've purchased from the seller before -- very nice guy and the best prices for tanks that I could find. If you don't like the dimensions of the tank on eBay, he can also get any other standard tank. I had a great experience buying from him and have recommended him to others.

-leon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts