The Reef Tank banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Difficulties are often an unavoidable but important part of the learning process. This seems, particularly for complex, conceptual learning. Challenges in the learning process are however difficult to detect and respond to. From your personal experiences, how do you take life’s challenges?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Personally, I took life's challenges seriously with dedication coz I know it can help us grow for the better and I firmly believe that God will not give us challenges in which we cannot overcome.

·
Administrator
47,668 Posts
I have learned to look at difficulties as a growth opportunity and to look for creative solutions

·
Registered
9 Posts
The biggest challenge in my life has always been mathematics. Now I graduate from the Pedagogical University and really want to teach biology and chemistry, but mathematics constantly revolves around these subjects. Therefore, I often use https://edubirdie.com/math-problem-solver to quickly get online math problem solver. I really want to solve everything on my own, without using additional tips. This is very difficult for me, but I am sure that if you invest all of yourself in learning, you will definitely get at least something.

·
Registered
Red Tiger Oscars and Cichlids
661 Posts
I take challenges as exactly that - a challenge. I try to separate away the frustration that failures bring to keep focused and optimistic on overcoming some problem I have. Persistence and a positive outlook are your best bets. Quitting is failing - Trying is

Also, if you have something you don't know how to tackle as a trusted friend for advice. You will likely get it and you will likely get help with your challenge too.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yes, challenges are a part of our lives. You can't avoid them, and also, I think that it's good that we can't avoid them. Each challenge, or problem, make us better, more experienced and stronger.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts