The Reef Tank banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
c.a.g. owner and operator
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so lately i have been a little frustrated with the tank ! this hobby is suppose to be relaxing , but the only way it seems that it could be relaxing is if it was a goldfish bowl ! with in the last couple months i have had battles with cyno (which cleared up after i removed the carbon ) , small patches of h.a. (which i have tried to clear up by reducing fish load ) , a 2 year old anthias that suddenly developed an eye infliction that looks like pop eye ( swelling has not gone down yet , but fish is acting normal otherwise ) , watching one of my favorite pocilla"s start receading from the bottom up , and watching a few other corals have some issues . and with all these problems the water conditions check out a.o.k. ! these problems are not serious enough to make me want to give it all up but they are frustrating:doh: . so what do you all do ? oh ! and i don't drink alcohol so thats not and option :D !

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
I just don't take anyting that serious, fish, like people get sick and then they are ok, in life there are always obstacles but it is good to look up always. If my tank look half as good as your 180gal I will take these little problems like it is nothing, your tank is beautiful, enjoy it, I know I enjoy your pictures!!

·
c.a.g. owner and operator
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks luey ! but i have a little 75 gal not a 180 gal ! maybe thats my problem i need to go BIGGER !
also forgot to include the sedra pump that died ! and the new one goes into convultions and sounds like it is running dry ! so i had to take the old impellor and mount it in my drill press and sand down the high spots to get one decent working pump ! and on and on .

to be continued i'm sure !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts