The Reef Tank banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Administrator
19,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Hack - Sounds like somebody needed to check his eyelids for pinholes. How did that work for you?
SORRY Cath.....I wasn't paying attention evidently. :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Everyone have a groovy evening. Bobbi, Hal, and I are going to hear of Spartanburg Philharmonic tonight.
Hope you Kids have a blast! Are Y'All 'season ticket' holders, or just really lucky always getting these groovy tickets? I'd love to go to something like this with my Family.....can everyone see the looks on Hack's face at THAT thought? Since our local 'play house shut down in Somerspoint, the closest 'cultured events' are up by George.....too far for our attention spands.
Hack

·
Administrator
49,206 Posts
Evening all, dump run was a bust for me, it was a free cubic yard dum for earth Day, needless to say with extra bins and express lanes It was a mad house. No prob, I had to pick friend up from work anyway. Try it again after work tomorrow.
Furgee and Dyxy are getting "acquainted" hope little dog doesnt bite off more than she can chew, Dyx is a 60 lb pitty, good thing she is super mellow
Thinking Ribeye and salad for dinner

·
Super Moderator
Fry Daddy! Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse
28,329 Posts
Good evening everyone!

lazy day for the most part. Just a trip to petco for some frozen fish food. Brine shrimp and then one with mysis, krill and other stuff in it. The mysis for seahorses I have to drive to Baton Rouge to the local shop. Not all mysis are equal as far as quality.
Then got some tv in and typical fry tending.

·
Administrator
19,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
......Oooooooo.....steak n salad! That will satisfy both of my longings......STEAK and YOU having the bunny food! :LOL:
Nah, actually I like a good salad on occasion WITH my steak. (y)

You doing OK today Doug? That was enjoyable last night.
Hack

·
Administrator
19,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Hey Vinnie....a slugo day for me as well.....or at least after I got home from work. Hit PetSmart myself for some Timothy hey for the G.Pig.

Not all mysis are equal as far as quality.
First time I've heard this.....enlighten us PLEASE?
Hack

·
Administrator
19,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I use a concoction of Mysis and Brine Shrimp in our system, with fresh clams for appetizers.....
Guessing the 'difference' you mentioned is probably more important just because of your sea horses?
Hack

·
Super Moderator
28,329 Posts
Yes it’s important to feed a good clean mysis to them . Also need to look at color to make sure on frozen it didn’t thaw somewhere between the manufacturer and you. I use this one , shrimp are whole and really clean. They will eat a little brine shrimp.
Font Fish Beak Ingredient Publication

Food Ingredient Recipe Cuisine Dish

·
Administrator
19,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
YUP....that's the one I use. How n the blue blazes did you get them out of that pack? I got to fight tooth n nail to squeese each cube out.....and usually have to then chase said cube across the floor.....uhhhhh, where it gathers more 'nutrients'.
Hack

·
Super Moderator
28,329 Posts
YUP....that's the one I use. How n the blue blazes did you get them out of that pack? I got to fight tooth n nail to squeese each cube out.....and usually have to then chase said cube across the floor.....uhhhhh, where it gathers more 'nutrients'.
Hack
That’s funny, they can be a problem getting out. But I do so many , I a pro.

·
Administrator
19,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Got some ice cream cake for a bed time offering round here.....you should see all the long sad, loving droopy eyes I'm getting from my furry herd.

So much stuff on my/OUR 'want list' for tomorrow, including all I shirked from today....on top of all the adult stuff I'd love to go to the range with Hack......double or nothing, and I could use a good van cleaning.
Hack

·
Administrator
19,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
I mad the mistake and used a phrase like that in church once......

the adult stuff
"......yeah Jen and I got to watch some 'adult movies' last night together......"
Of course without thinking we were referring finally getting to watch some movies that didn't include Thomas the Train, or The Polar Express.
:ROFLMAO:.....You could have heard a pin drop after I said that.
Hack

·
Administrator
19,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
.......Chloe the blue nosed Great Dane....had a very icy nose. And if you ever saw it.....you would even say it glowed.

Yeah, Chloe stuck her abundant nose once again into some ice cream.....this time the hunk of cake that has that tenacious blue icing on it.
Hack

·
Administrator
49,206 Posts
Evening all, winding down, pretty full, but i do have some strawberry cheex cake for later. Sun is getting low and temp is falling. May kick on heater for a bit, at least warm up for a shower before I have to go back to work tomorrow, Otherwise just gonna chill with some tv

·
Administrator
19,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
DING ding ding......'Strawberry Cheese Cake' for the WIN!
Go get warmed up Pal......that is a great feeling after a long cold day. (y)
Hack

·
Administrator
49,206 Posts
Furgee is getting to 50# plus and going through a big growth spurt, , been feeding here 2x a day las months rations, Need to bump em up

·
Administrator
19,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
........You're assuming that THAT wasn't a full bottle of single malt when he say down.....OH DOUG, who's president? NEVER MIND....THAT would be a trick question. :ROFLMAO:
Hack

21 - 40 of 41 Posts