The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Administrator
19,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.....That works!
Well actually so do I.

Good morning Everyone, and HAPPY SATURDAY!
Heading to the creek for a half day, though according to the 'weathermen' who have trouble telling you what yesterday's weather was, we're now into spring time weather pattern.

Coffee is up, and hmmmmmm.... :unsure: .......PB+J on buttermilk waffles seem to be calling me.

I hope today treats everyone as well as their wildest fantasies allow,
Hack

·
Reef Cave
480g mixed reef!
405 Posts
Morning all,

mmmmm, pb&j on waffles?! That sounds delicious.

off today, shoulders are stinging…. Did overhead painting All day yesterday.

hope everyone has a nice weekend

·
Administrator
19,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OWWWWW......but yeah Scotty, I/WE can relate to 'over doing it.....on occasion'. Glad to see you popping in. This is the weekend we start making our initial 'stab' out into our yard for spring/summer make ready....,,..'overwhelming' is just a state of mind......one step at a time.
Peace,
Hack

·
Retired Wanderer
17,673 Posts
Morning all. Two glorious days hitting the high 70’s are set for the weekend. Everyone is being nice again.

I fertilized and put weed killer down in the fall and the grass is lush and green but full of holes. Everything is over seeded with topper on the bare spots. Due to snow it is overgrown, so today is the first cut of spring.

Got steaks and the first arrival of sweet corn along with asparagus for the grill. Enjoy your Saturday!

Reactions: hackshobby and VWD

·
Super Moderator
28,337 Posts
Good mawnin’, Hack, Scotty, Vinnie and all of TRT!

thanks for the coffee, Hack and Vinnie! Those peanut butter and jelly waffle sound great, Hack! Bad manners and apples to go along with that. Oh I think scrambled eggs with cheese would also be good. Too bad Hack is already at work.

By the way, Hack, come home as soon as you can so you can play/work.

Morning all,

mmmmm, pb&j on waffles?! That sounds delicious.

off today, shoulders are stinging…. Did overhead painting All day yesterday.

hope everyone has a nice weekend
Great tank and set-up, Scotty! Thanks for adding a video to show us what’s going on.

Vennie - what’s going on with you today?

Hey, Rick - been missing you around here this week. I’m sure you’ve been busy with work and checking in on various websites you help monitor. Just checking to make sure that you’re still kicking.

I have a book discussion this morning and then not sure what I might do this afternoon. Tonight Bobbi, Hal, and I are going to the Spartanburg Philharmonic concert. We’re so excited about going!

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

·
Super Moderator
28,337 Posts
Perry - I didn’t see you pop in as I was scrubbing out my post. I was wondering what your schedule is like at your new job. How many days do you have to work each week?

·
Retired Wanderer
17,673 Posts
Perry - I didn’t see you pop in as I was scrubbing out my post. I was wondering what your schedule is like at your new job. How many days do you have to work each week?
Cath 5 days a week 6:30 to 2:30. The schedule is flexible as needed. This gig is focused on work life balance.

Reactions: hackshobby and cath

·
Super Moderator
Fry Daddy! Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse
28,255 Posts
Nice hours Perry, I was on 6:30 to 3 for years. Was great getting off early. But I always had to have my laptop even during vacations to address things that came up .

·
Retired Wanderer
17,673 Posts
Nice hours Perry, I was on 6:30 to 3 for years. Was great getting off early. But I always had to have my laptop even during vacations to address things that came up .
Unfortunately working during off hours is frowned upon.

Reactions: hackshobby and cath

·
Reef Cave
480g mixed reef!
405 Posts
Good mawnin’, Hack, Scotty, Vinnie and all of TRT!

thanks for the coffee, Hack and Vinnie! Those peanut butter and jelly waffle sound great, Hack! Bad manners and apples to go along with that. Oh I think scrambled eggs with cheese would also be good. Too bad Hack is already at work.

By the way, Hack, come home as soon as you can so you can play/work.

Great tank and set-up, Scotty! Thanks for adding a video to show us what’s going on.

Bennie what’s going on with you today?

Hey, Rick - been missing you around here this week. I’m sure you’ve been busy with work and checking in on various websites you help monitor. Just checking to make sure that you’re still kicking.

I have a book discussion this morning and then not sure what I might do this afternoon. Tonight Bobbi, Hal, and I are going to the Spartanburg Philharmonic concert. We’re so excited about going!

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!
Hah, I just realized I had an old video from an old tank on my signature! Hahaha wow

·
Administrator
49,096 Posts
Mornin all, 36 heading to 66f, organize paperwork and load up for a dump run. Other than that nothin firm plan so far other than morel mushroom scramble.

·
Super Moderator
22,696 Posts
Morning all,
Well, looks like I have a 10hr round trip to Ohio next week. The online antique radio auction went well(?) this morning.Darn stuff costs money , and does not help having other old radio idjits in person and online bidding against me 🙄🥴🤷🏻‍♂️.
Got a few off my “gotta have” list, a few “if they go for a decent price” too. Think 6-7 total. Pics below.
After a bit later start to parrot time, will round up the kitchen items im giving to my oldest nephew for his soon to be , new place. Sis’s laptop is tired, so giving her Blyth’s lappy, all cleared and back to factory settings. Also dropping off my pull behind lawn aerator so sis can punch holes in her lawn.

After all that and I get back home, I’m hoping to make the best of the super nice Saturday here,,, pretty windy so prob not much “leaves in the corners” pickup,, but plenty of other outside chores.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Product Font Rectangle Screenshot
Musical instrument accessory Rectangle Font Gadget Material property
Font Automotive lighting Gas Machine Cylinder
Fixture Rectangle Font Wood Composite material

Head Font Gas Fixture Circle
Cabinetry Product Drawer Wood Font
Fixture Rectangle Font Wood Composite material
Font Automotive lighting Gas Machine Cylinder
Musical instrument accessory Rectangle Font Gadget Material property
Product Font Rectangle Screenshot
Font Automotive tire Arch Screenshot Circle

Reactions: hackshobby

·
Super Moderator
22,696 Posts
Dang it,,, the first four pics are duplicates,,, tried to lose em,,, oh well/sorry

Reactions: cath

·
Super Moderator
Fry Daddy! Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse
28,255 Posts
Jeff, I know how the auctions go as far as big money bidders, I wanted to by a Curtis photograph and my budget was between 700-1000 dollars and I figured I would win. A phone bidder bid was 5200.00, lol put me in my place.
estate auctions can also be hard when family member want an item. They will bid high also.

·
Administrator
19,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah all my BIG PLANS........got home from the office about 1p having ran a few errands on my way home. Everyone else was napping having stayed up a tad late last night/THIS MORNING, so said I'd have a glass of milk and some cookies before I got started.....TaDa! Evidently my body had other PLANS. Woke up with a few happy dogs licking their chops over the cookies I nodded off on.

That's why God made 'TOMORROWS'! :unsure: :p

All this talk about fish tanks with our newest member has me thinking I 'may' go putz down there.....see if'n THAT goes any better than my last PLAN?:unsure::ROFLMAO:

I seem to recall......we'll be taking THAT with a grain/pound of salt at my age, that Rick was on vacation this week, thus His scarce'ness.
Though Perry, where were you last night my Friend? The TRT PULL a CORK THREAD was looking for you and Jeff with hightened hopes? That's getting to be pretty looked forward to at the end of a rushed week. (y):cool:

Giggly thoughts,
Hack

·
Super Moderator
28,337 Posts
Good afternoon everyone!

Hack - thanks for the reminder where Rick is this week. I completely forgot.

Jeff - Those sure are beautiful pieces that you got. I especially like the Silvertone! What year do you think that was made? Bummer with the long drive to Ohio and back, though.
You sure are a good uncle and brother for helping out at your sis’s place and your nephew. Good use of Blyth’s lappy!

Doug - I hope the rest of your day goes well, and that you can play with Fergee later on

Hack - Sounds like somebody needed to check his eyelids for pinholes. How did that work for you?

Everyone have a groovy evening. Bobbi, Hal, and I are going to hear of Spartanburg Philharmonic tonight.

Reactions: VWD
1 - 20 of 41 Posts