The Reef Tank banner

Host for Oct meeting?

Tags
red wing
1K views 19 replies 11 participants last post by  clyde 
#1 ·
Is there a host yet for the October meeting? Mike and I might be interested in hosting one soon.
Becky

#3 ·
Becky, The October meeting will be on sat. 10/18 at Dirks' store down in Red Wing. We also have hosts through January. Our first available meeting is the February one. Let me know if you would like to host that one.

Scott

#4 ·
I'm starting to notice a trend.

Last month: Minneapolis. This month: Farmington. Next month: Red Wing. Are we progressively creeping our way south in half-hour increments? ;)

#5 · (Edited)
i thought february was the combo super bowl party/tcmas meeting? crevalle will be disappointed to know that's even further south-Reliant Stadium in Houston, Texas! Purple Pride! Purple Pride! McCombs is such a tool. :rolleyes:
tg

PS-when is jiggy will smith coming out with his remix "Going to Houston!" so they can play it on every radio station for the next four months before we get our asses handed to us by the seahawks in the greatest upset in NFC championship history! i can't wait! we'll still have the meeting though right, i mean even if the vikes gulp :confused: DON'T make the uber bowel.

but i digress...

#9 ·
David, I know what you mean--it's tough to make meetings convenient for everyone. No biggie. :cool:

GO VIKES/TWINS!

Hopefully Culpepper won't fumble twice in the next game. Did you see that stat they showed on TV last game? It said he was the only player in NFL history to average 1+ fumble per game. :mad:

#10 ·
I haven't seen any literature proving this... but I guess Culpepper has the best QB rating for the season thus far... Eventually you will throw a pic. When that happens, the biggest concern will be how he handles it. He regained his composure after the fumbles to some degree. Can he do the same when he throws a pic? Also will his patience grow thin as the season goes on?

#13 ·
The fumble stat from Sunday night stated that, career-to-date, Culpepper has fumbled 1.34 (or something like that) times per game.

Do you mean that they first displayed the stat last year?

#14 ·
Yep,

Daunte is the only player in NFL history to average more than a fumble per game. That's not in a year either, that's over his entire career. Talk about a tragic flaw if there ever was one...

Still, I won't break the TV until one of his little "numbers" loses a game for us.

#17 ·
It seems Daunte is a little gun-shy when it comes to throwing the long-ball to Moss. I don't remember any long passes from last game,or the game before--maybe I just missed them. Our running game is doing well, even without Bennett.

#19 ·
I didn't see the first few plays of either game. Were either of them completions?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.