The Reef Tank banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone willing to host the July meeting?

The date was set for the 15th but, if someone is willing to host it on a different date that would be fine.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I will be out of town that day, going to a folk concert in Bayfield for my 23rd b-day :beer: I may not be able to make it depending on location and time, but I would love to go :)

·
Premium Member
4,947 Posts
If ya'll are willing to drive... I may be able to help out with that. It would have to be like a noon meeting though. I will check my schedule, and you all can decide whether you are willing to do the drive.

Sheli Jo knows I have the room to accomodate, and plenty to look at!!!

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
hum start of my vacation I'm probably out.

·
Premium Member
4,947 Posts
Maybe we should just skip it eh? Oh, and petunia, I do have that first Tues in August off, so Mankato here we come!!!

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cool mary! it's a plan! i have a new member for the tcmas too. hopefully he'll be meeting us there.

there are about 6 new members for the ecrc within the last two months. cool, huh?!?! (is this right chazz?)

we'll wait for more replys on the meeting this month to see who is going to be around. but, we will have to decide by the 8th to give everyone ample time to plan.

·
Premium Member
1,383 Posts
I won't be able to make the July meeting. Have fun where ever it is.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
so who are the new members here? just a wondering I checked the site and didn't seen new members.

·
Registered
932 Posts
I am going to be at Hodag doing security on horseback this year so the 15th is out for me other weekends are still open

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looks like a July meeting is not going to happen. Oh well, there's August. Summer is a rough time for everyone - enjoy it while it lasts.

·
Registered
932 Posts
What day in August then

1 - 15 of 15 Posts