The Reef Tank banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Summer and Alyssa's Daddy
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a good design/ drawing of a HOB Refugium? I am wanting to commission someone to build one but I am looking for a basic diagram to start with.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
You can goto CPR's site and copy the user manual for their HOB's. They give the outside dimensions with a picture and the rest should be pretty easy to figure out from there.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Andy (My Reef Creations) may have some good ideas or maybe both of you could come up with something like what you want.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Ray, I've been trying to figure out how to squeeze a refugium into the lil area I have I considered a HOB refugium, until I picked up my 5 gallon RO container and WHOAH waaaay to heavy to hang on and anything under 5 or 10 just seems to small to be helpful.

Hehe my only point in all this babbling is that if you're going to do a HOB refugium it's gonna be really small, unless you're going to have it hang so the refugium actually hangs inside the tank...... which is probably what you were considering already...... alright don't mind me =)

·
Summer and Alyssa's Daddy
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have tried the PDF file but I cant seem to get the specs printed out. Probably something faulty on my end. I was thinking of asking andy, but I starting to wonder if it is worth the effort, since I have an intank refugium but I plan on moving to a larger tank soon as I move.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.