The Reef Tank banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Shark..but a friendly one
15,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.....I think? 🤔 ;)
Top of the morning Y'All, and HAPPY THURSDAY!

Slept with all our windows open last night, for the first time ON PURPOSE at least, and still feels warm n muggy in here. 60's head to the mid 80's, with a chance of morning sprinkles. Not there YET, but weather is definitely breaking around here moving towards summer.

Coffee is up, and, hmmmmmm, tired of cinnamon rolls, but there if'n you want to help, but I'll opt for the Chunky bar in the fridge.

The usual slammed day at the creek anticipated, so no shock there....unless it doesn't materialize. So hope All can shake all the grooviness out of Their days that's possible,
Hack

·
Super Moderator
26,931 Posts
Good mawnin’, Hack and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee and goodies, Hack. I’ll have add scrambled eggs, toast, and local strawberries.
Ahhhh sleeping with the windows open sounds great, but pollen is a big problem right now.
Hope your day is full of grooviness!

Perry - Yeah with the job interviews. Keep us up-to-date with that.

Jeff - awwww... I brutzed up about the veterinarian breaking up, too. That is rough!
Good idea to give Naya more attention.
Always like hearing about the bird action in your yard.

Doug What the? about the tires and water not working. Rough end of the day!
How are the new gas pumps working at the store?

Good Wednesday to you all. Coffee is up here. Gonna preparing for something big. :coffee:
Good to see you Undesired. No fair not telling us more.;)

Contractor is coming this afternoon to do some electrical work. One is tp replace the fan in the guest bathroom. It sounds like a 747 taking off...

Lots of love and hugs and peace tp everyone!

·
Administrator
46,742 Posts
Morning all, gotta get pump guy out, i am hoping it is the pump capacitor, that is a cheap fix except the service call. I love how stuff happens after the places are closed:(

·
Super Moderator
26,931 Posts
Morning all, gotta get pump guy out, i am hoping it is the pump capacitor, that is a cheap fix except the service call. I love how stuff happens after the places are closed:(
You got that right, Doug. I hope the service call doesn’t chew a hole in your wallet.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Good day all. Rained hard yesterday and full sun today so the air is too thick to breathe and too thin for fish to swim lol. Missouri humidity is hard to deal with some days. So working with a guy from South Africa today cleaning up putting out minerals for the cows have some water gates to repair and fence to fix... still waiting for our new tractors that were supposed to be delivered last week. Got the old tractors cleaned ready to go but they haven't gone yet so its hard to do work AND keep the tractors clean to trade in. Hope everyone has a chill no stress day today.

·
15,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ain't really supposed to be doing 'this', 🤔so will keep it short......Home early-STOP Concussion-STOP Going bonkers-STOP
By Hack
STOP
👍 😁

·
Super Moderator
26,931 Posts
Good day all. Rained hard yesterday and full sun today so the air is too thick to breathe and too thin for fish to swim lol. Missouri humidity is hard to deal with some days. So working with a guy from South Africa today cleaning up putting out minerals for the cows have some water gates to repair and fence to fix... still waiting for our new tractors that were supposed to be delivered last week. Got the old tractors cleaned ready to go but they haven't gone yet so its hard to do work AND keep the tractors clean to trade in. Hope everyone has a chill no stress day today.
Ummmm... nope, using the old tractors And keeping them spiffy don’t go well together.

Ain't really supposed to be doing 'this', 🤔so will keep it short......Home early-STOP Concussion-STOP Going bonkers-STOP
By Hack
STOP
👍 😁
Hack!! Get off the computer! Thanks for letting us know. YIKES.
Sending healing vibes your way...

·
Administrator
46,742 Posts
OK what did I miss, In EMS world concussion is a big red flag!!!!!
Crazy day today, Lynz and I made 3OOO on am shift and got fridgs restocked , Well guy came out, new pressure switch on water line, so we have water again.
Long busy stressfull day, over that, dinner is Ribeye, Baked Potato and pepper poppers. Bud light lime to wash it down then Single Malt and cigars for dessert ;)

·
Super Moderator
22,118 Posts
Evening all .

Was a gloomy cruddy weather day, affected me for most of it, until the sun poked thru the clouds late this afternoon. By then it was too late to salvage a productive day out of it.....

Did a few chores to keep my job here, nothing gold star worthy.

Hope everyone had a great day!

·
15,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well here it is 2:30 in the wee hours.......Already got 7 hours of sleep under my belt, and eyes are wide open. BUT is is still only 2:30! Do I push the coffee button, or just sit here wanting to push the button?
Still way too early to wake folks up with a morning thread......

Well my day yesterday started about 7:15-7:30 at work......from the abbreviated day before I thought I'd take up some of the slack and get a jump on the day.......of course the boss decided to join in.

Loading a boat for an early launch, I promptly smacked my head on the bottom of it going out momentarily. Got back on my feet, and didn't think much of it..........3 hours latter a blinding headache accosted me! I don't get headaches, so this really got my attention, and IT was a doosy!

Was taken to the ER, C.A.T. scanned, and asked way too many questions......Pronounced 'concussion', given a shot of 'Tordole'(sp) for the headache, and told to take a couple days off. Yeah, OK....

Was a beautiful day, and wanted to shake the groginess off, so decided to walk back to the boatyard....less than a mile, to see how I was doing.

The boss and 2-clueless people were trying to ties the boat I was working on in the lift well for the day/night so I lumped in in a 'relaxing' sorta way.....darn if'n I didn't womp the nogg'n again.

Any way, drove myself home....had limited options, and relaxed the rest of the afternoon/evening, and here I am.....wide awake.
Hack

1 - 10 of 10 Posts