The Reef Tank banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do you post a pic? i clicked on the "Picture" icon and it asks me for the URL of the image. when i get it on though it will be a really bad pic, but if you can even see it, i think it might be an anenome.

·
11,345 Posts
scootingblenny said:
whats a majano?
Here are pics of both, neither very good pics but either can be many different colors. If it is indeed one of those and you want to get rid of it you dont want to try to pick it out unless you are certain you can get it without leaving any of it behind, they will spread more if you do so. You want to inject lemon juice, Joes juice or kalk into their mouths with a syringe.

Attachments

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
it moves around and when i first picked the rock up it fell of the rock by itself, now it moved back onto the rock, should i try shaking the rock to get it off?

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
if it will release then yes! get it out, it should be hole when it drops off by itself, but if its attached, trying to pry it off could spread them, i had one in my tank for a while. i fed it and thought it was cool. but the other day it split, and thats a bad sign, so i nuked them both! they can cause trouble, even though they are pretty.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Ahhhhhh, I just posted pics and asked the same question before reading your post, they look just like mine. I'm nuking tomorrow for sure!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts