The Reef Tank banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a new tank and will be selling a bunch of really nice stuff that came with it and my old setup as well. Please email me or call me @ 404 597 9626 if you're interested or have questions.

Knop calcium reactor model c for up to 180 gal with lotsa media

Co2 setup with pressure regulator and solenoid
I might sell the pinpoint co2 controler or trade it for a monitor + cash.

DAS German Protein Skimmer w/pump. This thing is outstanding and really hard to find. I can't really make up my mind whether to keep it or my aqua c 120. The das is like a euroreef but with with a built in container that allows for positioning of bubble stop foam and carbon inserts/other media for flowthrough.

Aqua 40w uv sterilizer (the 40+"long one that works with fast water movement up to 2000gph)

Dolphin silent sea 800 external pump [email protected]

jbj 2x96 pc, 1 10k, 1 blue each 6 months, 1 03 unused

75 gal oceanic reef ready. Washed oak with matching 31" high stand. Twin tube so flourescent light w/2 new zoomed 50/50 bulbs and remote ballasts. 24x12x16 wet dry (no balls) with 1"bulkhead. Red sea berlin classic (slightly modified) with rio 2500 pump. New model quiet one 4000 (750 gph @ 4ft) return pump (does not heat tank like old model). Tank is in good shape, some slight scratches. All pluming has been upgraded for 1" to maximize flow and includes custom acrylic lids.

All this stuff must go! It would be great to sell it to someone local to avoid shipping and meet new folks. Im in snellville outside of atlanta.

·
Banned
1,541 Posts
Welcome tnduck, you'll find this site has more thatn just stuff for sale, very good info, looks like a good setup though,

-as for DOHOKIES, your a bigger person than me, telephone # on the internet, lot a whackos out there, but don't worry I'm not one of them

·
Registered
807 Posts
The original post was 11 months ago.

Mobius said:
Hello

Do you still have the UV sterilizer? If so, how old is the bulb, and how much do you want for it?

Mike

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.