The Reef Tank banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.

New to the group and glad to find ya.

I have a new 150g DT. Just cycled and added 2 fish (Wyoming White “Teton” and a Flurry ”Nick” (Ocelarus Clowns). They were in the QT for a month while getting tank, stand and gear in and set up.

Not new to the hobby as I’ve done it badly a couple of times already. As they say, learn from others mistakes, but for some reason, I tend to be “others”. First two times I think time, and thus patience was the biggest problem. I‘m retired now so time isn’t as critical as before.

Going for a mixed reef. Actually kind of trying to mimic what I remember from diving various coral reefs when I was younger.

Steve

·
Shark..but a friendly one
15,036 Posts
HEY Steve, and welcome to TRT! Glad to hear you're back in the hobby......worse than poison ivy......keeps coming back also!

Someone posing as you is over in the Breakfast thread....,.,.,got to go call his bluff.
All the best,
Hack

·
15,036 Posts
......Speaking of 'Breakfast threads' Jerry.......your name keeps popping up in the 'missing you around the Training Table' dept.
Just saying......
Hack

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HEY Steve, and welcome to TRT! Glad to hear you're back in the hobby......worse than poison ivy......keeps coming back also!
Ain't it though. Thanks.

Someone posing as you is over in the Breakfast thread....,.,.,got to go call his bluff.
All the best,
Hack
Huh, breakfast thread, I don't see no breakfast thread. Here an hour and already a mistaken identity. /shakes his head, "What have I gotten into"?

·
15,036 Posts
Yeah we're an obnoxious bunch if'n a friendly cus happens along.
Hack

1 - 7 of 7 Posts