The Reef Tank banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...I'll be moving to Atlanta from Phoenix in 4 weeks, and just thought I'd say hello. Just sold (well, practically gave away) my nano reef because its too delicate to make the trip, but I'm looking forward to starting a new, larger tank when I get there. Possibly considering doing a FOWLR with some aggressive fish for a change.
Anyway, I'll be in the Brookhaven area and I'd love to know about any good LFS in the area. See you all next month.
Neil

·
Premium Member
7,889 Posts
Hi Neil.

Welcome to The Reef Tank and Atlanta Reef Club. I hope you'll visit the club when you get here.:)

You'll be close to The Fish Store & More which is a very nice LFS. We're fortunate to have several nice stores here in the metro area. Check out our website for a list of our sponsor stores. Our sponsor stores offer a 10% discount to ARC members.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Hello!

I am from Phoenix and live in Northern Brookhaven/Sandy Springs. Give me a call when you come!

Steve Shindell

·
REALLY excited to be here
579 Posts
Welcome to GA. Hope you enjoy it here. It is always nice to have new reefers added.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.