The Reef Tank banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everytime I click to read someone's profile, I get an error message saying I'm not authorized to read profiles. Why am I not allowed to read profiles?

Where is the menu to create my profile? I have some tank pics to post, but I can't find the screen to save my life.

Charles:lol:

·
Registered
440 Posts
<TABLE class=tborder style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR align=middle><TD class=vbmenu_control>User CP</TD><TD class=vbmenu_control>Chat</TD><TD class=vbmenu_control>Sponsors</TD><TD class=vbmenu_control>FAQ</TD><TD class=vbmenu_control>Members List</TD><TD class=vbmenu_control>Calendar</TD><TD class=vbmenu_control>New Posts</TD><TD class=vbmenu_control id=navbar_search style="CURSOR: hand" state="false" unselectable="true">Search<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("navbar_search"); </SCRIPT>
</TD><TD class=vbmenu_control id=usercptools style="CURSOR: hand" state="false" unselectable="true">Quick Links<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("usercptools"); </SCRIPT>
</TD><TD class=vbmenu_control>Log Out</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>I think this is what you are looking for. And welcome to TRT.

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
Hi Charles you dont have enough post to see the profiles yet ,what you can do goes up as you post more.to make your profile click on user cp left side of screen then edit profile.:)

·
Saltwater Mom
5,869 Posts
Not positive but you should be able to look at the picture gallery. There's a link in the photography forum.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Tell us about your tank

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi everybody, Thanks for the great welcome.

I have a 125gal reeftank with overflows, 30gal sump, and halides.
I made the stand and the control system myself, as a hobby.

My friends include a Naso Tang, a Yellow Tang and a Sleeper Goby.
They have a 6' reef with live corals, small amemones and five different colors coraline algea.

I feed the fish by hand...alot. So I get a slight green algea bloom sometimes, and no doubt its a result of overfeeding. Why lie? A couple of years ago I began to reduce the amount of processed food and began to feed them more fresh vegetables.

I see that most of you are my neighbors; that's pretty cool.

Charles

1 - 13 of 13 Posts