The Reef Tank banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone!

Well I was sitting in the little covey hole waiting for my doctor and of coarse I was looking around and noticed these neat little black things in a jar.

So I got up and went over and carefully took the top of the container off and checked one out and they are the gadget they put on that little machine that they stick in your ear to check out your temperature!

Well I got to thinking which is rare for me(OFR thing again) and thought, HHHHHHHHHmmmmmmmm I wonder if these would work for mounting frags! They are black in color and plastic and looks for small frags you could push one down in the holder and stick it in a hole in the rock or push down in the sand! They are 11/4" long.

Man I was laughing so hard after thinking here I am in the Doc's waiting room and I'm think reef related things!!:funny:

Anyway here is a couple of pics at different angles and tell me what ya think!;)

Attachments

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Holding this up so you can see from the top!:)

Attachments

·
Professional newbie!
404 Posts
JOHNNY!!!! Did you steal that thing from your Dr's office too???? If you did I DON"T wanna know how you got it out of the exam room undetected with nothing but that air conditioned robe on! :funny:

·
Registered
706 Posts
ewwww....Thats really taking one for the team eh Jimmer?

Just think of how dedicated to the hobby Johnny is to go through all that for us!

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey no problem guys! I just accidentally dropped a couple of them in my short pockets and proceeded on with my appointment and left!! It's all part of the reef addiction!!:lol: :banana:

·
Ughhh.. Dinoflagelettes..
1,262 Posts
Why not jsut get some of those little plastic things you use to secure screws into plaster board... ;)

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Buzz I bet if we let our imagination run wild we can come up with all kinds of things to use as frag plugs!!

I think cyberchef probably has the best ones though!;)

·
Registered
290 Posts
Buzz_Hog said:
Why not jsut get some of those little plastic things you use to secure screws into plaster board... ;)
Zip it's?

Or rawl plugs?

Zip its got points NG
Bantams are to small.

See here at TRT ya can even get hardware! ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts