The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Administrator
20,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....BOUT TIME!

Good morning and welcome to another weekend, and HAPPY SATURDAY! 38 heading to 70F.....LATTER! Brrrrrr till then.
Coffee is hot, and Blueberry muffins to join them.

Half day PLANNED at the creek.....2-3 launches/haul outs. We'll see?

Today, other than a chilly start, is supposed to be nice, and tomorrow, of course a wee snotty.
Hope something nice arrises for All today,
Hack

· Administrator
20,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Yeah.....it's up to 39F now, and first 'multi layer' attire is on. Done a 'hoodie' already a time or two, but a couple long sleeves, and a sweat shirt is on as well this morning. It always feels a wee colder on the water.
Hack

· Super Moderator
Red Tiger Oscars and Cichlids
1,804 Posts
It is chilly here too Hack. Mid 60’s for a high and sunny. Not sure of plans yet. There are things I should do and there are things I want to do…. None of the things are on both lists!

I suppose another coffee or two and I will settle upon something.

Have a great day.

· Super Moderator
35,704 Posts
Good mawnin’, Hack, Rick, and all of TRT!

Hack, thanks for the coffee and blueberry muffins! Since it’s cool outside, I’m going to make cream of wheat and oh meat. They’ll be plenty of diced up fruits and nuts for you to add to each of the brown sugar and cinnamon to if you like. Pretty soon it will be hot chocolate weather. Hope your day at the creek goes well so you can come home after a half day’s worth of work.

Rick, I hate schedules like you have today, when the fun things and the chores are equal importance and you’ve got to decide what to do. Let us know how that turns out for you.

Today will be a crazy day for Bobbi, Hal, and me. We’re going to see a local production of Addams Family at the 3:00 matinee. And then we’re going to the Spartanburg Philharmonic concert tonight that’s at 7:00. We really need to be there at 6:30. Luckily Spartanburg is a small town. It’s crazy to do those two things today but it’s exciting too. Come to think of it, that’s not a whole lot different from Rick’s schedule. Except this is all fun.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

· Super Moderator
24,430 Posts
Morning all,
Getting chilly nights here too, I’m sensing a pattern here 🙄😬.

Mom slowly going downhill, meds are helping her with pain, nausea etc.

Dunno what the weather will entail for the day, might put in some outdoor efforts .

Coffee and oatmeat to offer for the TRT Training Table .

Hope everyone has a great day 👍🏼

· Retired Wanderer
22,598 Posts
Good Morning!

Back on the market for a permanent home. Management said "ship it" to more bad parts to a livid customer. Quality is pretty well neutered, and I am not going to cover things up. It is unethical. There are also payment issues to some vendors. "Nuff said.

My chick wants to go to Costco. I hate going there because I want to buy stuff. Oh well, I'll live on samples and stay out of the aisles with generators, compressors and tools.

· Super Moderator
Fry Daddy! Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse
33,748 Posts
Good morning everybody,
75° outside right now going to hit 95 for the high today.
Fresh pot of coffee is ready.
Watching that storm in the Caribbean. Looks like it going to be a Florida hit fir now .
Have a great Saturday

· Retired Wanderer
22,598 Posts
Never ever going to Costco again with a member of the fair sex.

Move briskly, stick to the right just like in an airport. Those are the rules. They have six self checkout stations now. Perfect for four to six items.

· Administrator
20,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
.......Boone's Farm Strawberry Hill......MAN, that's right up there in the fond memory department with Rolling Rock beer. 😏 Bet the Boone's Farm is more than $1.25 now a days.....I know 'they' made Rolling Rock a 'premium beer' rather than the economy swill so am sure THAT'S expensive.
Hack

· Administrator
20,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
All this talk of wine tasting......hmmmm :unsure: not really in the mood for that. Though I could go for one of those 'Scotch tasting' things that Rick does. :sneaky:

Was a fairly busy morning on the creek.....launched one.....hauled 4......one on a trailer and waved bey bey......one blocked.......and one 'keel blocked' in the lift well for the weekend while they do their own work. Was out of there by 12:30p.
Feel a tad 'chilled'......maybe that 38F start, or being wet from washing?
Trying to come up with a food PLAN for round here.....Jen is almost/ready for 'real food' but 'easy food......me....just give me a slow moving cow and some salt n pepper and Hack and I are good.:cool: Jen's settling on a PB+J while She thinks about it. Ice cream n souped OUT....thinking something 'real'? Just settled for ice cream for desert whilst we think.
Hack

· Administrator
20,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
TRT BREAKFAST TABLE SATURDAY NIGHT TRIVIA

OK......QUESTION.....

(1) What TRT member holds the record for the most often changed avatar .......

(2) What TRT member has had the most tanks started and stopped?

(3) Which TRT Breakfast Table member has gone the longest since their last tank?

** I think I know the answer to #1, but not a clue on the others.
Hack

· Administrator
20,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
My guess for #1, 'Who's had the most avatars', :unsure: will be Vinnie. Every time I turn around I have to do a double take.
Hack

· Administrator
20,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
* These don't have to be recent members by the way.
Hack

· Administrator
61,145 Posts
Got wiskey and Club Soda, as to0 the second question, Maybe me , but Cath and Jeff are up there in No Taank, Tho Jeff hass tanks per se. I am still looking at a nano

1 - 20 of 22 Posts