The Reef Tank banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is that ugly brown/brick colored half dead coral I grabbed from the leftovers at the pig pickin... dont you just love this hobby!??!?!
This is already starting to happen with only minimal halide exposure, I cant wait to see how this turns out...

·
Super Moderator
26,838 Posts
Beautiful, Tony! I think Tom needs to be pinched so he comes over here in Mvlle ;) Or maybe I should move it over to GRD?

·
Retired Wanderer
17,191 Posts
Wait a minute. Isn't M'ville where threads move to, not from? Dangit Tony that post had nothing to do with cars, food or hussies or flowers or home projects.

The mods got your back though.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol... well it was less than general.
More of a person specific type thread.
It's all good.

·
Super Moderator
26,838 Posts
Phishnoob said:
Wait a minute. Isn't M'ville where threads move to, not from? Dangit Tony that post had nothing to do with cars, food or hussies or flowers or home projects.

hehehe! I still might need to pinch Tom ;)

·
Premium Member
7,889 Posts
Phishnoob said:

LOL. That's what I was thinking when I first saw this thread. "What the heck is a reef topic doing in our food forum?":)

·
Retired Wanderer
17,191 Posts
Good maybe he got mine about a print for the front end of the Beemer. Guess the warranty does not cover sensors ripped out by the roots. Down in the valley now so winters will be cake, and looks pretty easy to fix.

I think a waterspot though might be covered under the 4 year 50,000 mile warranty and maintenance plan.

·
Premium Member
17,355 Posts
:D

ok guys, I will be on line all day Saturday, one more day tonight... I had to make special arraangements to get a shop to mount the new rubber for the bimmer at 6:30 AM tomorrow morning, I'm just out of time this week trying to cover 2 slots... :eek:

Tony, beauty for the frag, I will expect a piece of THAT one!

hoping I will get over to Tom's in Gvlle tomorrow night (autochek) to pick up a sump for one of the 135G tanks...

then I am sleeping till 8 at least Saturday!

One more bad week, then I should be able to cut down to around 48 hrs a week for a few weeks, then maybe a normal schedule after that.

·
Registered
609 Posts
NIce job with that coral Tony. I remember seeing it at the BBQ and it looked nearly gone.
Now for the beer portion. I just met up with Tom at a LFS and dropped off his sump. I would of got him out drinking but he had some new play purdies to acclimate. I guess I'll just have to drink alone. GLUG GLUG

·
Premium Member
17,355 Posts
heh! OBVIOUSLY sleeping late was a busted play, at least we're closed on Sunday's...

·
Retired Wanderer
17,191 Posts
Did you get your tires? And what kind?

I am running around on Hankook Winter 404's and need some. Oops very pretty coral Tony (backpedaling like crazy :beer:)

·
Premium Member
17,355 Posts
Perry: send me your VIN from the front dash in front of the driver at the bottom of the windshield.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts