The Reef Tank banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
that rtba is lookin like a million bucks this morning! Thanks so much, for the zoa's too, everything is lookin sweet in the tank! When you setup another reef, and I am sure you will... your gonna have to make a trip down to the cities for some freebies to get you started. You can come shop at the house of Mary for free!

Thanks again,
Mary

·
Registered
894 Posts
Salty-
What Mary said!!! :agree: (She's babysitting my candy canes and frofspawn until The Tank is ready :funny: :funny:). Seriously though, When you are ready to set another reef, we'd be happy to get you some frags off the corals I got from you. Be sure to post pics of the baby when he gets here. Best of luck to you, Amy, the baby, and the bird!!!
Tom and Dawn

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Good to hear Mary, didn't look so good at first. Everyone- sorry about the water being a little on the cold side! It was a 6 1/2 hour drive from my place. I think EVERYTHING was looking pretty good still at the meeting. If anyone looses anything in the next couple days let me know. It was nice meeting alot of you. It was the 2nd meeting I've been to. I still have my 120 FOWLR set up and got a SWEET tessaletta eel from Matt. Thanks man!!! I'll be getting a larger tank for when he gets a little bigger. :) Can't finish a thread without a couple pics. ;)

And another BIG THANKS to everyone who got corals and fish from me. Helped me get my new friend Marlow, pictured above- my first bird. :) Talk to you guys soon!

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
No pics of the bird on the tree? That bird is beautiful! I know you just got him, but in the future add many more toys. They get bored otherwise and can develop bad habits like plucking their feathers. Once they get into a habit like that there is no breaking them of it. Cockatoos are more prone to this so I have a ton of toys that I change around weekly. If you want some of them let me know. I have a couple big rubbermaids full. :)

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Tree is in the garage till tommorrow. Then there will be pics. :) Got home about 6:30 pm tonight..... long weekend. Work at 5:30am, off to bed soon. Thanks for the info smeese. I have LOTS more toys coming from Blake and I know about the feather plucking. :) Blake has a pair of eclectus's now, he's had the male for about a year and just got a female like 4 days ago. :) We will be switching toys back and forth between our cages. I'll let you know if I need some more toys.... don't know how long they'll last with Marlow chewing on them. ;)

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
Sounds good man. I hope you like that tree. It takes up a little room, but for a bird that size it is almost necessary. Have fun with him. What does he say?

·
Registered
894 Posts
smeese said:
No pics of the bird on the tree? That bird is beautiful! I know you just got him, but in the future add many more toys. They get bored otherwise and can develop bad habits like plucking their feathers. Once they get into a habit like that there is no breaking them of it. Cockatoos are more prone to this so I have a ton of toys that I change around weekly. If you want some of them let me know. I have a couple big rubbermaids full. :)
It sure is a beautiful bird...congrats to you both!! Blue and Golds are one of my favorites.:agree:

·
Registered
894 Posts
salty65gal said:
Couple more pics. :) Matt thanks for the awesome eel, he's the best. :)

Look at the eel staring at the bird in this pic..........yum, dinner :lol:

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
That eel is thinking......I really need that bird to come a little closer! Loos great Eric. Steve

1 - 16 of 16 Posts