The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
the shutterbug mod!
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, keep in mind that I'm a mill rat who wears jeans and steel toes every day! I have to stand up for a wedding on the 20th, and I have open toe shoes... um, how do you deal with that? I know no nylons (great, that's gonna be weird without 'em) do I do nail polish or not? I don't know!!! help! I don't tan and I'm not going to bother, I don't retain color... I've tried all the wipes/foams/sprays/lotions and none of them work. If I burn outside it fades back out to white, literally! I'm just getting nervous is all... thanks!

·
Premium Member
14,532 Posts
Jess, is it a long dress? I would wear polish on my fingers and toes especially with open shoes A french manicure looks nice also if you don't want a lot of color

·
Super Moderator
27,081 Posts
Jessica- Skip what Tim said, and go with Kelli's suggestion :lol:

·
the shutterbug mod!
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oh my husband would like that! but I think I'll go with polish... yes it's a long dress.

·
Skimmer and Reactor
1,657 Posts
Take an hour and get a pedicure. It's not very expensive and they make your feet look beautiful! Also, here's a beauty tip - at night, rub vaseline on your feet all over - heels and toes - then put on a pair of white cotton socks. Go to bed. In the morning wash off the vaseline. You'll be amazed at how much of that your skin will soak up. I prefer to use the creamy vaseline. Just be VERY careful when you take those socks off. Don't slip and fall down. It's easiest to wash off if you can sit on the edge of the tub while you wash.

If you can't use vaseline, olive oil is very good for your skin. Try that. :D

Melissa

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
dont forget to shave your toes....

·
the shutterbug mod!
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
oh geez! hahaha! I'm afraid to get a pedicure cuz I'd have to do it the day before and work 2 8-hour shifts before the rehearsal... my feet probably wouldn't even remember thursdays pedicure on saturday!

·
Premium Member
10,625 Posts
um... I have so much to say about this... but i can promise that in the end... what the guys say and think... doesn't matter. most of us decide what to wear and when to wash based on something we call "the smell and stain test"

·
Premium Member
10,625 Posts
Some of us will use Febreeze... others will simply rub the stinky spot with a nice steak or some fries... mmmmmm... fries....

Tim224DT said:
And if i passes the stain test but not the smell then there are some easy solutions to fix that:lol:

Tim

·
Registered
524 Posts
I second the pedicure. Not only will your toes look pretty but they're so relaxing. Pick a light pink shade or peach. Even if you mess them up a little you won't be able to tell, you'll just see a little shimmer. Just make sure you wear flip flops when you get the pedicure or you will for sure mess it up right away. Once you get one you will be addicted!!

·
Registered
12,082 Posts
Twitterbait said:
Some of us will use Febreeze... others will simply rub the stinky spot with a nice steak or some fries... mmmmmm... fries....
mmm sounds yummy!!!

Or others will take a dryer sheet and toss the cloths into the dry with that and let it dry for 20 min. Not only will it remove the smell it will also make it look like you used an iron:funny: :funny:

·
Registered
363 Posts
Twitterbait said:
An Iron! I will take on a blue ring Octopus before i'll use one of those evil things.
:rotflmao: :lol:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts