The Reef Tank banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ya still got that home for wayward crabs? Are you going to be at the meeting tomorrow night? I might need you babysit a hermit crab for me. My refugium just cracked and Ive got to get everything out fast! Please LMK if you can take him for a month. Even if you cant, thats OK. I'll plan on bringing him anyways. Surely I can find someone keep him until I can get the new refugium put back together.
TTYL!

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Unfortunatly I don't think I'm going to make it to the meeting tomorrow night. I have a transmission being delivered for my car tomorrow and will need to deal with that.

I do still have the wayward home but Godzilla the Killer Crab has managed to kill off everything else in the tank including a small mantis shrimp. He eats anything and I don't feed him to often --- I bet he would find Hermit a nice tastey meal.

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
Nicole if you need someone to watch the hermit crab I'll be glad to put him in one of my frag tanks for safe keeping. Although I don't know if I'll be able to make it to the Oct meeting... We could always meet at the fish garden in Newnan to get the hermit back to you... :)

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, guys. Im not too terribly attached to him so I'll bring him and try to trade him out. Im hoping on a large chunk of Blasstamusso. Anyone? Anyone? Didnt think so. OK, Xenia? M'be a small gps??? Hes really a sweet crab but hes so big! But whomever gets him has to keep his name "Scooter". He'll be confused otherwise :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts