The Reef Tank banner

Here comes the Snow Tuesday!

19K views 339 replies 19 participants last post by  OneDummHikk 
#1 ·
Good Morning Everyone!:wavey:

Well for the most part we missed out on the ice yesterday but I don't think we are going to miss the snow today:(

#2 · (Edited)
Tuesday, Oh I'm Tired Tuesday

Good morning all. Someone please make coffee and breakfast as I'm too tired. I've been up most of the night with Alyson ... tossing and turning.

#4 ·
G'morning..

well.. G'nite actually.. lol. its my bed time.. another long night at work but atleast it wasn't too bad.. hopefully tonight will be light and fast.. lol. i'm already wore out. 24 hours in 2 days uggg..

hope everyone has a great day.. nite nite :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

#7 ·
Good morning, all.

Thanks for the coffee, George :agree:

Ouch, Louise on you and Allyson having a bad night.

Erick - be safe out on your drive today. Awol, I hope your day goes well.

We've got our share of icky weather today "Windy with showers in the morning, then strong thunderstorms by the afternoon. Storms may produce large hail and strong winds. High 66F. Winds SSE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 90%."

See you all later.

#9 ·
Morning again. I think I managed to sneak in another 40 minutes of sleep. Still don't feel better though.

Your forecast sounds just about the same as ours Cath. I'm not looking forward to a day stuck inside with the girls.

Thanks for the coffee George.

#15 ·
I guess because Eric got his posted before I did. We were working on them at the same time but I couldn't get a picture to post. They should be merged now.

#71 ·
soooo Packer Fans

Brett retired today
:bigeek: I never thought I'd see the day... IS all of Wisconsin in mourning?

Morning
I am up early :)
Just had the kindergarten teleconference
(Is that how you spell kindergarten)?
funny word huh... how did it go?

They said he misses mommy:bawling:

I myself prefer to have a full understanding of each avatar
ME TOO!

Ask Joanne

but it has something to do with how my SIL cleans the house
:funny:

man Joanne has all the dirt on everyone. sheesh. :bigw:
nah we all knew this - she just typed faster!

I'm with you Doug ... Baileys in the coffee sounds good.... or maybe Baileys straight up would be better for me today.
LRN help yourself. Doug, you have to wait until after work ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.