The Reef Tank banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
NewfieReefer
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that I got you to open the thread. I was wondering, I have two perc clowns could I add one maybe two black & white percs, would they get along

CHEERS
:beer:
DERM

Seems Clint likes these these so here's a few for ya!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

G

·
dermp for the 3rd time...only 1 species of clownfish per tank...and only 2 clowns per species per tank :)
friggin bananas

·
NewfieReefer
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know Clint just trying to come up with ideas on how to get a couple oh well. :)

G

·
dermp if you want more than one species of clows in a single tank...you need to get a BIG tank where they can each establish territories on opposite sides.. i would say some thing like a 180 or bigger just to be safe :)
i know it isnt what you want to hear...sry

·
Registered
559 Posts
I have 2 species of clowns in my tank and other than the fact the bigger of the 2 chase each other all over I would say don't even thing about it. My tank is a 55 and I think the only reason the sebae is still alive is because its quicker.

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
That is the reason we research the animals we plan to have in our system to see what is compatible and what is not! By doing the research we find the answer to questions we need not ask!;)

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
sorry guys I just wanted to tick Clint off:D :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

·
NewfieReefer
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Clint just the other day I was thinking what my back wall would look like if I had say a 200-300 gallon tank!!! I am considering it, maybe I could have 3 pairs of clowns then and lots of tangs!! Oh my that would be so sweet!! I can see it now!!!!!! Oh here is a llittle something for Clint again!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

DERM

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
I dont recomend it but it can be done with some success. The shop I work at we have gold striped and perc's in the same tank but it is a 125 also so the perc's can run and hide.

Jeff

1 - 15 of 15 Posts