The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is the full acro, the full xenia, the full green star polyp. Then two frags of yellow stylophora, one red stylophora, 2 different colonies of zoos, the palm palm xenias that are frags and then some other weird SPS frags that are just waiting for the tank to be ready. This is about a 5th of what I have in my actual tank.

Attachments

·
Banned
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I cant get a good one. I have one halide burning right now and the left 48 inches is shut down basically. I tried to get one, but the flash goes off regardless because of the two downed halides and burns the photo.

·
Banned
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I do, it is "self generated" when it gets dark enough. Wouldnt figure that would happen with 500 dollar almost 9 megapixel camera.

·
Registered
12,082 Posts
jonnywater said:
I do, it is "self generated" when it gets dark enough. Wouldnt figure that would happen with 500 dollar almost 9 megapixel camera.
Ok what kind of camera did you buy?? I know all cameras have the ability to turn flash off. Even the $4 cheapo cameras that are one time use do. So i know there is a setting.

But anyways who cares if the pic sucks we just like seeing pics.

Tim

·
Banned
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You may like seeing them, but I am a PAINTER!!!! LOL. I wont post them unless they are worthy of going on the board. I dont even want to see bleached out Kenya Trees and Fiji Leathers. Its just hidious, trust me on this one.

·
Banned
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Now see, if I could get ANY of my full tank shots to look like the ones above - I would post them. Alas I can not. It bleaches out 4 feet of the right hand side of the tank. Just embarassing if you ask me. I will tomorrow though (if I get the bulbs that I am supposed to)

And besides, my timers already shut off my one remaining halide.

·
Registered
12,082 Posts
dobejazz said:
Looking forward to pics tomorrow then :) what are the specs on your display tank ?
My specs suck i need some better equipment i cant afford good stuff.

I would love to hear yours Jonnywater.:thumbup: :thumbup: and i got tomorrow off so i will be on TRT All day waiting to see some pics;)

Tim

·
Banned
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
My specs are a mental 60x18x22. Hense the reason that I am waiting for a new tank. The tank is so oddly shaped it barely (believe it or not) holds about 75 gallons of water. Just UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGLY. Yes I should get some on tomorrow. I ordered my light bulbs about a week ago and tracking has them coming tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts