The Reef Tank banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
50 gallon freshwater paludarium, 24 gallon reef tank
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I appreciate that you guys are so open and sociable. I’ll definitely be sticking around.

That tank looks wicked by the way; I’ll definitely be interested in purchasing some when the time comes. I definitely respect that you are trying to reduce wild harvesting. I have a youtube channel and I’m trying to promote captive bred animals as well. I’m breeding vampire crabs right now, which are notoriously wild caught, and I hope to reduce that.

·
Super Moderator
Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse and fresh water
26,356 Posts
I appreciate that you guys are so open and sociable. I’ll definitely be sticking around.

That tank looks wicked by the way; I’ll definitely be interested in purchasing some when the time comes. I definitely respect that you are trying to reduce wild harvesting. I have a youtube channel and I’m trying to promote captive bred animals as well. I’m breeding vampire crabs right now, which are notoriously wild caught, and I hope to reduce that.
Is that your tank in the video with the vampire crabs, pretty cool set up, great video

·
Registered
50 gallon freshwater paludarium, 24 gallon reef tank
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Is that your tank in the video with the vampire crabs, pretty cool set up, great video
Thanks! And yes it is, I’m documenting my current reef tank build as my next video. If I have any questions, I now know where to ask!

·
Administrator
17,719 Posts
THAT was incredible! Best of luck moving this forward.
Hack

21 - 24 of 24 Posts