The Reef Tank banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I have a 2 inch Black Tang that has developed white blothey scale issues. It does not appear as Ich. He is in a 90 gallon (eventually will go in my 300) reef with about 10 other small reef safe fish Manderins, jawfish, firefish, blenny, clowns). Parameters are good (Ph 8.3, all negative but 10 nitrate. I do 10% water changes weekely. I feed mysis, PE mysis, Spirulina, algae flakes, algae sheets, Spectrum pellets. phytoplankton enriched live bbs.
At times the white patches resolve partly and then reappear in a different area. He is active and eating well (full belly).

Thanks

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks for responding

Will try. Difficult to do since I 1. am a terrible photographer 2. he is fast as hell 3. he is not like my other tangs, butterflyfish, clowns and more like the firefish and darts when I want to look at closely even during feeding (faster than my bluespot jawfish when he eats).

The only pic I have does not show the patches very well. Also I do not know how to create a http// URL of the image to insert. Can you tell me how? I am inept at computers btw.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts