The Reef Tank banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello you all I have been keeping saltwater fish for about 6 years now and doing well at it, Havent dabbled into coral but will do that soon( try some easy to car for ones, leather mushrooms etc, also I have heard that Xena is a good beginner coral( thought that was a hard one to keep? Anywhoo, I have been at the reefcentral website messageboards for about a year now and the Marine and reef aquarium page in the msn groups. The major question I had tho is have any of you mailordered from http://www.petsolutions.com/ I have emailed them many times and they seem great and frankly compared to live aquaria( dr fosters and smith) there prices are much better, I ordered from live aquaria about 1 month after they started up and prices have just kept going up ( boo) so I was just wondering of anyone here had experience with pet solutions, if not Im still gonna try them. HOPEFULLY Live aquaria wont buy them out like they did to FFexpress.com( seems they are becoming the rite aid manopoly of fish places online) Talk to you all later.

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
I haven't ordered much online but I just wanted to say welcome to The Reef Tank! I've been over to the MSN group a few times in the last couple of months; good to see you here :)

Alice

·
Super Moderator
22,400 Posts
WELCOME TO TRT!!!!
on your question ,,,ordered few times from PS b4, no problems..
since you are fairly close , as far as shipping why not try
www.premiumaquatics.com/ . they will price match, have a great selection of drygoods AND livestock.
Jason there carries only quality equipment, and ships super fast..
and their customer service is one of the best!

again , welcome! hope to hear from you more!

·
Registered
658 Posts
I have been at the reefcentral website messageboards for about a year now
Ack! Quick, somebody grab the disinfectant! :D
All kidding aside... Welcome to TRT! :beer:

We're like the 'Cheers' of the reef BBS's... ;)
Hope you enjoy your stay.

Xenia and mushrooms are both great starter corals. Mushrooms don't need a whole lot of light, and Xenia incorporate nitrate (something most new tanks have plenty of) into their metabolism, which helps clean up the water.

I have no experience with petsolutions, but am expecting the rest of a liveaquaria order today... a green frogspawn that's taken forever to get here (been backordered) :)
Wish I could help further.

·
Premium Member
34,435 Posts
Welcomet to the TRT!!!

i have not ordered any critters from petsolutions. i would definately give premium aquatics a try. they have always been great on all of my orders. they are also close enough to you that the shipping would be quick. is there a certain critter you are looking for?

G~

1 - 6 of 6 Posts