The Reef Tank banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody, my name is Luke and I am passionate about aquariums and fish. I am a full-time Electrical Engineer but I develop my love for fish and aquariums in my free time. I have 3 Tanks in my apartment and some different kind of fish. I am looking forward to meet and interact with fellow aqua'natics ;):).

·
Shark..but a friendly one
15,500 Posts
Hey Luke, welcome to TRT......and thanks for joining in with us. Lots of like minded folks around here. IF you're looking to meet and interact with a great group of Folks on a daily bases drop by the 'Daily Thread' in general reef discussion forum.....just look for a thread that has THAT day of the week mentioned. Just an old tradition around here....,don't judge us. :rolleyes:

Need any help finding stuff, just ask.....and all the best,
Hack

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey guys! Thanks for the welcoming! I am very happy to be part of a community where people help each other and why not make new friends!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Luke, welcome to TRT......and thanks for joining in with us. Lots of like minded folks around here. IF you're looking to meet and interact with a great group of Folks on a daily bases drop by the 'Daily Thread' in general reef discussion forum.....just look for a thread that has THAT day of the week mentioned. Just an old tradition around here....,don't judge us. :rolleyes:

Need any help finding stuff, just ask.....and all the best,
Hack
Only GOD can judge us mate ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts