The Reef Tank banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:wavey:

Hello,

Just starting with this. I am two months into my 32 LED Biocube. I love reef aquariums, it has been years, but I used to have multiple tanks. Finally at a place in life I can get back into this wonderful hobby. I added three pics to my album. Feel free to take a look. I look forward to getting to know other enthusiasts.

Laura

Attachments

·
Shark..but a friendly one
15,380 Posts
Hi Laura, and WELCOME TO TRT! Glad to hear you've 'reached THAT PLACE', that you can go back to that which you love. Couldn't access your album yet.....may take 5 posts or so before we can. Looking forward to it, and hearing more from you as you go on your journey.
Hack

·
Shark..but a friendly one
15,380 Posts
HEY ARMY.....THANK YOU!
Hack

·
Retired Wanderer
17,195 Posts
Hey Hack! U.S.Army here....thanks for the kind welcome. Hope to talk more soon.

Thanks for serving!!!

Former bubblehead here (Navy Submarines).

This forum is a nice place. Ask any question you like, as long as it is not on Saturday when Ohio State visits Michigan.

I kept up to three tanks for years with the advice of the folks on this forum. A few years of travel ended that but stayed friends and met many of the people here in person. They are fantastic.:beer:

·
Registered
200 Posts
Welcome,
I was just over in your neck of the woods for the Michigan/MSU game. Had a blast, such a beautiful town.
Glad you have been able to find time to get back to this great hobby. And as Perry said you couldn’t find a friendlier place for advice or meet fellow friends/hobbiests.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts