The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i have been away for about the past week and a half.... came on once to check things out....went to chat once and broke the news.... about a week ago my 55 gal tank crashed...... so i spent a day fraggin what i could....and took that tank completely down. and well i will be redoing it for my parents as i am moving here VERY soon..... so i took off for a few days to try and clear out my head about this...why the tank crashed i have no idea... losses we yellow tang, coral beauty, six line, 2 yellow clown golbies, mandarin,
i had to frag all my sps... as they started to bleach..... everything is in my frag holding tank.... everything is comin around SLOWLY

·
Super Moderator
27,683 Posts
WB, Clint! Thanks for reporting in, man. I remember hearing about your tank crashing and then didn't hear more from you. Ole worry wort cath had that worry button turned ON !

Sounds like you have a good plan going, Clint.

Just remember : The main thing is to keep the main thing, the main thing!

How's that for wisdom? hehehe

oh, and here's some fruit for you ;):banana: :banana: :banana:

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
dude cath and i were jsut pm'ing each other last night wondering of your wherabouts... give me a call.. or shoot your number to me.

419-350-3151 (i hope no weirdo's copy down that number :D :funny:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
jay ill give you a call monday.... if that is okay... tonight i am going to a baseball game and tommarow i am going to go tubing and while i am at it i will drink a case of beer and anyother liquor that makes it my way.....

·
Registered
371 Posts
:beer: :beer: :beer: Now htat's a plan to clear??? your head. It might even work - at least relieve the stress.

Best of wishes man,

Lee (a few more for ya):beer: :beer: :beer:

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Clint have a good time the next couple of days and we are here buddy! Probably just wanted to see how many of us really missed ya!:rolleyes: Great to see ya back and now I can have my blood pressure go back to normal!:D :banana:

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
Sorry to hear about the crash, Clint. No clue at all? Although maybe something fairly large died while you were away and started a downhill slide that snowballed?

I'm glad you were able to frag some of the corals for your next tank.

Alice

·
Super Moderator
27,683 Posts
thefatman said:
419-350-3151 (i hope no weirdo's copy down that number :D :funny:
hehehe...mebbe no weirdos, but I might ;)

·
Registered
371 Posts
;) I thought about that too Cath.........heheh:eek:

Now what Jay???:funny: :funny:

Lee:beer:

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
lee.. please remember vegetarians are people too.. weird people. but still people :D

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
I hear that number is on the "TEN MOSTED WANTED NUMBERS" list by the Drag Queens of America!!:funny:

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
oh puhleeez.. grow up. you guys are so childish......

besides.. i know you are but what am i?

and in case i forgot to tell you...

i'm rubber, you're glue. whatever you say to me, bounces of me and sticks on you!

·
Registered
371 Posts
:D If it bounces off you and sticks to me, well

LEE RULES!!!

Neener, neener:banana: :banana: :dance:

Lee:beer:

·
Super Moderator
27,683 Posts
heheheheheeeeeee!!!!

Clint should know better than to leave us alone to steal his thread ;)

we really have missed you, Clint.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts