The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i borrowed my inlaws camera tonight, i cant take any good shots because everyone is asleep, but here are a couple of a candy cane with tentacles, a rudely woken bicolor blenny, and my blasto, and a feather. tommorrow im gonna take a ton of shots!! so keep your eyes peeled!

hehe, im so excited, im gonna have some great shots for you guys tommorrow, but sadly, i gotta take it back.

·
Saltwater Mom
5,869 Posts
Great pics Andy! You could always say it fell in the tank. Just kidding, you'd never get to borrow anything from them again. What kind of camera is that btw? I takes awesome pics.

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
jenajet said:
Great pics Andy! You could always say it fell in the tank. Just kidding, you'd never get to borrow anything from them again. What kind of camera is that btw? I takes awesome pics.
its a nikon coolpix 4100, if anyone has suggestions about some setting to play with to get good shots please share, i dont have a lot of time iwth it, and id like to take as many shots as possible.

·
Registered
5,426 Posts
leveldrummer said:
its a nikon coolpix 4100, if anyone has suggestions about some setting to play with to get good shots please share, i dont have a lot of time iwth it, and id like to take as many shots as possible.
Hey Andy i have the Nikon Coolpix 5600 and i love it, try to set it on the menu dial to the action setting {the little guy running} with no flash and just the light from your tank for lighting give it a try!
Brent.:wavey:

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
that works amazing for fish [email protected]! ill uploading now, and ill post a ton tonight!!
thanks brent!

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
theplatypus said:
How is my little Angel doing in that tank?
still pimpin, lol hes doing great, i think he likes me better.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts