The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
:eek: you dont know who Heart is !!!!!!!???????

any of these ring a bell?

What About Love
These Dreams
Will You Be There
Crazy on You
Barracuda
This Man Is Mine
Dreamboat Annie
Magic Man

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
Criminy Clint; Heart rocks! And don't dis the 80's man...I remember *most* of it ;)

Great pics, Mr. Ono-thanks!

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
clint, there was nothing wrong with the 80's!! what about: parachute pants, jackets with enough zippers for an army, the wendy's "where's the beef" lady, and of course, hair bands....

ok, come to think of it, yeah, the 80's weren't THAT great :D

·
Administrator
48,763 Posts
Actually they hit the bigs in the 70's . They got bigger in the 80's, A long string of hits, a talented band that could go from ballads to Kick*** Rock

·
Professional newbie!
404 Posts
thefatman said:
clint, there was nothing wrong with the 80's!! what about: parachute pants, jackets with enough zippers for an army, the wendy's "where's the beef" lady, and of course, hair bands....
Not to mention break dancing...

·
Banggai Mommy
2,395 Posts
Oh, THAT heart.

Geez... I'm waaay overfocused. You said heart fan, and I'm thinking "huh? heart fan? I'm sick of hearts! Sick of sick hearts, at least!"

I guess that's what I get for working on a cardiology rotation this month. :rolleyes:

I need some sleep.
Danielle

G

·
nah the 90's started with nirvana.....then came korn......then limp bizkit.... the only waste was the *** pony's.......
but my fav genra of music has standed thge test of time with out changing much....country

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
lol speaking of.. wasn't there another big scandal with lip synch-ing in the 80's with some other popular band?

·
Administrator
48,763 Posts
Like I remember past a week ago ;)
Actually I grew up with American Bandstand and no one really sang there songs on there it was all lip synched
By the 80's I had reverted to my ******* roots and went country :)

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
Actually I grew up with American Bandstand
i hope yo udont really expect any of use to belive this.. we all know you grew up when mozart was composing... you didnt start watching american bandstand until you reached middle age :funny:

·
Premium Member
17,355 Posts
Jon Hammer and "Miami Vice"... :D

...and the real Van Halen, not Van Hagar

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.