The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!
Can everyone please post if they are planning on coming to the meeting at my house this Saturday from 2-5 p.m. This way I know about how many to expect since I am cooking food for that day.
Here is the tenitive menu:
Pulled Roast Beef, buns, cheese
Veggies
Chips, dip, salsa
Soda
Adult Beverages
Wild Rice Pilaf
Baked Beans
Cake, cake, and more cake
Possibly more cake with raspberry coulis (my favorite :) )
Divinity (if I have time)

Is there anything that I am missing? And yes I am trying to intice those of you who aren't sure if you should come or not.
Please let me know if your coming and how many you are bringing (bring as many friends you want - the more the better!).
Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
child???

·
Premium Member
4,947 Posts
I am in +1, freshfish is in with a possible +1, and Borgy is in and another possible +1 for him as well.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
I dont think I'll make it as the side effects of my painkillers is terrible motion sickness. however if anyone wants frags of pink/green tip frogspawn
pm me and marry will be kind enough to bring it for you.

pc lights make it look more brown in hue but it was brilliant under MH and VHO's

·
Registered
894 Posts
mtfatwork said:
I am in +1, freshfish is in with a possible +1, and Borgy is in and another possible +1 for him as well.

yep ..... borgy + 1 is correct. See you then

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wow! I am excited and suprised with the turn out so far! That's great! If anyone needs directions please PM me. Thanks!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Tviokh, you can stop by before you go to work to eat. My party actually starts at noon, but I am having the reef club over at 2 to stager the people. You are more than welcome to come at noon or when ever, I will have more than enough food and my tank will be there and alive (I hope ;) ). If you need directions please PM me.

·
Registered
932 Posts
My gf and i are comming

·
Registered
719 Posts
We are so bummed but we have to miss the meeting/grad party. Everyone have a blast and take pics!! Congratulations to David!

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Put me down for 3 possibly. I just have to see what Time I can get off of work.

·
Registered
247 Posts
I never did get my name tag :( Is everyone wearing theirs? I still get confused with who goes with what screen ID :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts