The Reef Tank banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well everyone I am having a cold one and maybe two! Oh yeah! I just had my second one!!:funny:

Came home tonight and Pat was crying and she said those sensations were coming back and they are the same ones she had when they discovered cancer!!:(

Man what can I say to her? I love my wife with all my heart and soul and this will break my heart if it turns out bad!!

I told her she can's assume anything at this time! I told her I loved her and hugged her and that it may not be anything! Trying to keep "hope" in her volcabulary and in my mind as well!

They say when lung cancer returns it comes back with a vengenance and this is what is scaring the be jesus out of me! Excuse my french!

She has been going in for tests every three months and there has been no indication of cancer anywhere! At this time I am trying everything positive at this time to keep her hopes up! She said she felt better just having me home! She is such a strong person and my hero and best friend!

I just ask you all pull together and pray real hard and let TRT magic work as it has done before!! She will make it I know she will!

·
Sumpless and Proud
1,297 Posts
Oh man.....I am so sorry to hear that. Pat is in my prayers....as are you....there's another message board that I frequent....and we have a pretty big prayer circle. Can I ask them to pray for her too?

J.

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We take all the prayers we can get! My twin brother and his wife get on the big prayer network at their church as well!!:)

·
Super Moderator
27,666 Posts
that prayer ring has just widened to the Upstate of SC....

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
And to the west coast.

Johnny I feel for ya man thanks for all your support through out our hard times here. I will be shotting prayers up fer you and Pat

Jeff

·
Administrator
47,619 Posts
**** Johnny, I hope its not that, needless to say Pat has moved to the top of my list. Take care

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
Johnny;

You and Pat are truly blessed in each other! I hope and pray all goes well.

Alice

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Danielle and I are also keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.

Andrew

·
Professional newbie!
404 Posts
Add WI to the list....You two are absolutely in my prayers!

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for all the prayers everyone!

Pat is waiting to see her doctor as she feels it is coming from the left side of her stomach! As soon as we find out anything I will post an update!

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
we hope the news is good johnny.

ohio is in the loop now. so we got ya circled.. that many prayers dont go unanswered :)

·
Registered
778 Posts
johnny, that's some serious stress your having to deal with. i hope and pray for the both pat and you too. but do me one fav, get your blood pressure checked soon.

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey Southernreefer! I had my blood pressure checked today and it was 121/60. So I am fine!

Update on Pat! She is going to be scheduled for a cat scan next week on her hip and stomach area so it will be a couple of weeks before we find out the results!:)

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Another Update on Pat!

The doctor just called and Pat went to the hopital to get that junky green stuff you have to take before a MRI exam!

They were going to do the cat scan but want to look deeper into her lower back and stomach! Her exam is scheduled for 8:30AM on Tuesday! Will keep you updated!:)

·
Registered
371 Posts
We gotcha here in Cali, Johnny.
I know that we will get good news from you REALLY soon.

Lee

1 - 18 of 18 Posts