The Reef Tank banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
tiny rant... why can't I cut and paste???

How many fish can I have? I have a 110 gallon with wet/dry 75 until I get more LR. Then I plan to have a 20 gallon sump. I have only about 30 lbs lr. 50 lbs live coquina sand.

I have

1 firefish
1 pj cardinal
2 false percula
1 purple dotty back
2 green chromis
1 yellow clown goby
1 pepermint shrimp
2 skunk cleaner shrimp
1 large featherduster
1 chocolate chip starfish (he lives in the overflow box)
1 brittle starfish
2 prune sized rock anemone (I collected them myself about 9 months ago and I think they are full grown)
1 Hatian anemone
1 Atlantic anemone
a couple tiny soft coral frags... frogspawn, some fuzzy antler looking thing, a strawberry coral, 3 tiny zoa frags and a burried pulsating xenia frag(under the sand somewhere... boo hoo:cry:)

·
Perfeshunal Hikk
8,887 Posts
tiny rant... why can't I cut and paste???
You can, you just can't do it the "normal" way with the mouse of right clicking.

Copy:
Edit>Copy from the menubar.
Shift-DEL from the keyboard.
Control-C from the keyboard.

Paste:
Edit>Paste from the menubar.
Shift-INS from the keyboard.
Control-V from the keyboard.

You can't with the right click of the mouse because it isn't a textarea you are typing in. It is an RTE unit (Rich Text Editor) and it doesn't behave the same way.

·
Premium Member
7,375 Posts
You can, you just can't do it the "normal" way with the mouse of right clicking.

Copy:
Edit>Copy from the menubar.
Shift-DEL from the keyboard.
Control-C from the keyboard.

Paste:
Edit>Paste from the menubar.
Shift-INS from the keyboard.
Control-V from the keyboard.

You can't with the right click of the mouse because it isn't a textarea you are typing in. It is an RTE unit (Rich Text Editor) and it doesn't behave the same way.
Pretty smart for OneDummHikk from Florida:lol:

·
spaceman spiff
11,769 Posts
That's not a straight forward question. If they're small fish (under 3" or so), you could probably enjoy 15 or so fish in a 100. If they're large (tangs and others get upwards of 10" or so), maybe 2-3 comfortably. What do you hope to keep in the tank?

·
Perfeshunal Hikk
8,887 Posts
Pretty smart for OneDummHikk from Florida:lol:
Wate til I teech ewe tew speal :)

Note: Shift>DEL actually cuts text instead of just copying it. I haven't found a keyboard shortcut for copy although I am sure it exists. I guess all that time spent on PC's in the 80'es without a mouse was finally good for something.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Small, colorful, variety. I do know I'd like another chromis or two but then what? I love the punches of color.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts