The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,670 Posts
Happy Hump Day! Tim and all the rest!Thanks for the coffee!Well later today were getting the winds and rain from the Huricane,so the ground just dried out for round two!Hope All Have A Great Day!

·
Premium Member
7,007 Posts
Good Morning Tim, and Everyone!

Sunny start but the rains are supposed to move in tonight.

Thanx for the coffee Tim!

More paperwork, then off to a remodel.

Have a great hump day everyone!!:dance:

·
Super Moderator
22,337 Posts
Morning all :wavey:
Today's my Sat /Sun,as i only have one day off this week,and looks like my plate is full of things to do,,
Already hit the health club, and negated any good i might have done there with the breakfast i had afterwards,,:doh:
Next is a few errands, the a dog food truckload run w/ my cousin,,and afterwards(after i get over the shock of filling up on mowing gas) I'm prob gonna be out mowing for me,,i let it go for a week, when i was not feeling so great,,,

Hope everyone has a great day!:wavey:

·
Stinky Slimey FEESH
2,718 Posts
Good morning Tim, George, Butch, Chris, Kelli, LR, Platy and all of TRT - - hot in Big D again today, no rain in sight. Early morning meetings and then tons of work all day - bleh - coffee is on, second pot is Irish Creme!

Have a great day all,
HHC

·
the shutterbug mod!
2,394 Posts
morming! :wavey:
I'm still here; we were on vacation all last week and both weekends, then the hustle and bustle of the week after vacation has kept me busy. That root canal is back and I'm being sedated on friday, but I really like this new dentist and so I think I'll be fine (dental phobea for those who don't know).
Have a great day all!

·
Retired Wanderer
17,377 Posts
Morning all, and thanks for the coffee. Gotta few more engineering documents to write then on to watching someone else turn pots on five tests. This beats the hell out of shoveling 35 porches.

·
Super Moderator
27,530 Posts
Good mawnin', TRT!!

I wasn't able to get on line last night or this AM since BellSouth has some issues (according to what the tech helper at Earthlink said :rolleyes: ) that prevent my area from getting DSL going. Shees.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone. I better go post some kind of birthday greeting, even if I don't have my artwork or chorus here at work :lol:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts