The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Retired Wanderer
17,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning everyone!!!

Not much to report but met some girl that is friends with my best friend from Island Park and she plays golf. Small world. We have a little tag team match upcoming now.

I am thinking about working a couple or a few months here then moving to Alaska. Office life is hard to go back to and it does not suit me really. That may be a bit extreme for the Beemer, but I can park it when it gets nasty out.

I have the tank about ready to go again except need to drill a few holes in some PVC to put the rocks up this time over the substrate.

Have a great Tuesday.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Morning Perry and all of TRT.
Gonna be a nice day in the south. Spent the day with a builder and now all the house plans have changed. New lot, better floorplan and more room for a larger tank. I feel a 240 coming on!
HAve a great day everyone.

·
The Muddy Mod
7,007 Posts
Mornin' Perry, Tom, and Everyone!

Sunny out right now, but they're saying the week is going to turn to mush.

We picked up the new SUV yesterday. I like it, Di likes it, Andrew wanted a TV....oh well

Have a Super day everyone!!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Good morning Perry, Tom, Butch, and Everyone else!

Got the day of school today, the seniors have graduation today. This time next week it will be my last day of 9th grade.

Hope everyone else has a good tuesday.

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,658 Posts
Morning! Perry,Tom,Butch,pballafreak,Chris and all the rest!Last of the sun for this week here too.The ground mite dry out today to be soaked the rest of the week(Hard to keep up with the lawn).The coffee's on!Have A Great Day!

·
Tang Lover
7,326 Posts
Morning Perry, Tom, Butch, Mark, Chris, George, and the rest of the class!!

Perry...Alaska, eh? I take it you're not getting enough snow in your life now? hahaha.

Tom...you sure 240's gonna be big enough? Might want to go at LEAST double that! ;)

Butch...what kind of SUV'd you get?

Mark...congrats on the end of another school year. One year closer to the real world! (....stay as LONG as you can!!!) ;)

Chris...thanks for the w000t! I swear that works MUCH better than coffee!!! hahaha

hope everyone has a great day! I know *I* will!!! (this is my last day at work for 2 weeks!! My vacation starts in 5 hours!!!!!)

l8r, g8rs!!!

·
Super Moderator
26,848 Posts
Good mawnin', Perry, Tom, Butch, pballafreak, Chris, George, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee, George :D

Perry - Alaska! Sounds like the road trip to beat all. Hopefully your stay on the mountain will have prepared you, well...kinda sorta, for such an adventure. Until then, enjoy golf :cool:

Hey, Tom- construction fun for you. Oh boyeeeee :p But if it means a place for a bigger tank..

Butch - I love your report this AM. Got an SUV, and Andrew wanted a TV. hehehe Good that Di likes it :agree:

Eeek, pball. You are now gonna be sophomore. When I was that age (a hunnert years ago), the counsellors always made a huge deal about saying "soph-oh-mores" and we'd roll our eyes :rolleyes: Have a good summer, pb.

w00000000000t to you, too, Chris!

Bought a new keyboard for $20 yesterday. It's nice, except it doesn't have the 2 extra USB ports on it that my Mac keyboard had. Man, am I spoiled!

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone. That means you, and you, and you!

·
Super Moderator
26,848 Posts
Tim!! My birthday posting buddy :)

Hey, Mike! Far out on your vacation starting in 5 hours! How can you concentrate? I'm so happy for you :banana:

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Morning, Perry, Tom, Butch, pballafreak, Chris, George, Skeety, Cath, Tim, & All! :)

Today should be a beauty here on Rocky Top! Clear skies and 80-ish.

Perry, working on one of those Alaska fishing boats might give you some real adventure chapters for your book! Only problem is, I hear there's a shortage of girls up there!! :rotflmao:

Tom, more power to you with the house-building! I've been involved in building many, many houses, both for myself and with a development company, and promised myself; "Never again"!!

Butch, congrats on the CRV! I think about one of those or a RAV4 every time I pull the Tahoe up to the pump!

Keyboard failure, Cath? Fall asleep too many times on the square keys??:funny:

Pball, congratulations on moving up in HS! Now you get to think of Freshmen as 'those little kids'! :D

Skeety, two weeks at a time!! Have fun!

Thanks for the coffee, George!

Tim, my grass is knee-high because of all the rains!

Chris, a big W0000000t to you, too!

One of Curly's gals thinks she's hiding from the camera. I had just introduced one of my buddys to Curly and the girls and this one was being a bit shy.

Have a Terrific Tuesday, Everybody!

Dick:)

·
Retired Wanderer
17,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
FishDaddy said:
Perry, working on one of those Alaska fishing boats might give you some real adventure chapters for your book! Only problem is, I hear there's a shortage of girls up there!! :rotflmao:

Dick:)
A shortage of girls sounds like relief. I just want to sit down and watch TV and sleep. Also, my writing was pronounced as basically not that great by three people that know what they are doing. Of course they can write but have no story...way it always works.

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,658 Posts
FishDaddy said:
I think about one of those or a RAV4 every time I pull the Tahoe up to the pump!
Me too Dick! and even when I see them on the road.My Trailblazer is as bad as yours on gas!But when I put all my stuff in the back.It's ok for that second.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Mornin' All, Exciting day, corals coming!!! Perry, more snow?!? Congrats, on the new SUV, Butch. Mark, congrats on the end of frosh year, and hope you have a great summer! Dick, great pic, as always! Long nite at work, gotta catch some zzzzzzzzzzzz's the delivery is scheduled for 10:30, that leaves about an hour---nite, nite --have a great day.

·
Premium Member
14,398 Posts
Morning all! Perry, land Bro!!!
Butch, if my wife sees that Ill never hear the ned of it, and to think I passed on the A/C! Tom, all I can say is 8'x3'x2' room divider!!! Mike Im not far behind on the vacation! Everyone else have a great day!

Robert

1 - 20 of 38 Posts