The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning Everyone ,:biggrinbounce:
Coffee's on . I'm starving this morning so here's a big breakfast. Plates for everyone.Help yourself . Foods in the warmers on the counter .Milk and OJ are in the fridge . I'm going with some water today too.
Have a Great Tooosday everyone !! :wavey:

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Good morning Tom, George, TRT, Oh my Tom, thats enough to hold me till dinner time, pass the OJ. Office festivities today, I managed move our two afternoon patients so we will be done by noon and be able to have a celebratory glass of champagne. It has been a decent year, better then last year even with all the joy of moving the practice. Hope each year gets better for all as we give our all each day. Make it a great day.

Jose

·
Super Moderator
27,065 Posts
Good mawnin', Tom, George, Jose, Vinnie, and all of TRT!

Tom - Thanks for the huge breakfast. I tried to warn Mark yesterday...

Hey, I would rather take my chances with just coffee and donuts than the spread that was laid out the other day with scrapple and all.
:rotflmao:

Love your new dooded up avatar, Tom.

Georgre - do you have to ice skate to work?

Jose - Thanks for your words of hope for us all. Have a good afternoon with your well-deserved celebration.

Vinnie - you can call on George for his ark.

Hi, HHC! Hi, Patrick!

The library usually slows down some between Thanksgiving and New Years. So when does that start happening this year?

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone.

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Morning, Tom, George, Jose, Vince, Cath, & All! :)

is the weather sign for today and tonight. That big storm is moving in. :( Same big system that rained on you, Vince.

Coffee's on . I'm starving this morning so here's a big breakfast.
That's REAL food, Tom. Yum!

Careful in that snow & ice, George.

It has been a decent year, better then last year even with all the joy of moving the practice. Hope each year gets better for all as we give our all each day.
Congratulations, Jose. I hope it just gets better and better.

The library usually slows down some between Thanksgiving and New Years. So when does that start happening this year?
Dunno, Cath. 'Free Stuff' seems to be a big seller this year.

Real full day for me that will probably go into the evening. I'm still a little weak from the food poisoning and hope I can handle this ordeal.

The birds might have enjoyed Tom's Big Breakfast but seemed just as happy with bird seed on the snow morning.

Have a Terrific Tuesday, Everyone!

Dick:)

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
Morning all!
Wow Tom, that looks like a firehouse breakfast plate. If I ate that I'd go straight to bed and not get anything done today.
Sounds like a good reason to celebrate Jose.
Careful on the ice Goerge. Are you going to put runners under the ark?
Vinnie, we have the same rain you have. Forecast to roll through until tomorrow evening then get chilly again.
Hi Cath. I agree with Dick. FREE is the fashion this year.
Dick, hope you get through the day okay. I hate a bad stomach bug or food poisoning. It's bad enough when you have it, and takes forever to get your energy back when it's finally over.
I get off from the FD shortly, then EMS 3-11 this afternoon. Supposed to do day and night live burns tomorrow, so I do not want to get off late tonight. No matter how bad the next 2 days are, I have a week off so I guess I'll live.
Y'all have a great day!
Ray

·
Retired Wanderer
17,270 Posts
Morning everyone. Our cold snap is continuing and it is 3 degrees out with light snow that should be out of here by tonight. Then it will just be cold.

Can't wait to enjoy the tons of new powder up skiing on Saturday. :beer:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Morning all, Rain is on the way, to warm for anything else. If I have to deal with this I would rather have some snow. Going to go look at some acrylic today and call a glass shop or two and get some prices on building a custom sump. We'll see what they say. Careful all who have to drive in the crap. That is one good breakfast there. Thanks all. Will check back later. Mark

·
Carpe Noctem
9,817 Posts
Morning everyone! Well we were supposed to get a few inches of snow overnight... We got over 18" and it is still coming down. School is closed and work just shut down all but two divisions (of course one of the ones I work in will remain open)... Going to have some extra coffee before venturing out.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Morning everyone! Well we were supposed to get a few inches of snow overnight... We got over 18" and it is still coming down. School is closed and work just shut down all but two divisions (of course one of the ones I work in will remain open)... Going to have some extra coffee before venturing out.
You are more than welcome to shovel some of that my way. Good luck,

·
Carpe Noctem
9,817 Posts
You are more than welcome to shovel some of that my way. Good luck,
:funny: If I would have known you wanted some two hours ago I would have pushed it to the east;) Apparently the plow drivers in my city belong to a union. I had to use my truck to push snow down the street so my wife could get out of the subdivision.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts