The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Retired Wanderer
17,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So as much as I tried Saturday eve ended up dancing. The new thing is straight guys acting not straight and they messed up something nice. Bye.

Gonna take my chicks from the wrong side of the tracks.

My tank is doing well and got it all spitshined.

Off to church and lunch in a bit with Mel and a fine end to the weekend. Sort of might call someone here locally if she is up for it. It is about time I learned how to line dance and be a country boy. Natalie is determined to teach me and guess that is worth some learnin'

Have a wonderful Sunday!!!

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,670 Posts
Morning or goodnight Perry and Kelli and good morning to the rest!Perry when's the wedding date?lolYesterday was so great on the boardwalk(won alot) mostly in the crain games!Well the coffees on and time to do a WC on the tank and the rest of the day is free!Maybe take Harley some where special for being a great dog waitting 12 hours and that the longest he's been out of the cage also!Well Have A Great Day!

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Morning, Perry, Kelli, George, & All! :)

Should be nice today, mid-80s and no rain forecast. Need to get the yard mowed while I have a chance but it's also a good day to play...what to do? :D

Orientation at FishGirl's school went well yesterday and she seemed happy to see her friends.....my, how those kids have grown up over the Summer!

Perry, not sure about some of your cryptic remarks in the first part of your post and maybe I don't want to know!:freak:

Kelli, more sleep is good!

George, I could never do much with those crane games.....you must have good hand-eye coordination! Good for Harley for being good!

Rosie brought all three of her youngsters out last evening for some Dog Chow snacks. It was getting late, around 8PM so had to struggle with the exposure but it was fun to see all three with her.

Have a Superb Sunday, Everybody!

Dick:)

·
Premium Member
7,007 Posts
Good Morning Kelli, Perry, George, Dick, and Everyone!!

Well, Rew is officially a Black Belt!!! He was EXTREMELY Impressive!

Now, it's off to get the bikes ready for a day of riding!

Happy Sunday Everyone!!

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Mornning, Butch & Bill!

Congratulations to Drew!!! :thumbup: Super photo!!!

·
Super Moderator
27,530 Posts
Good mawnin', Perry, Kelli, George, Dick, Butch, Bill, John, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee, George :)

Yup, Perry, you need to line dance. It's a fun thing to do, no matter where you live.

Heya, Kelli. Hope you got some good rest, and then enjoy a good cupa coffee juice. Love that new photo of Violet. Looks like she's giggling up a storm.

George - of course you need to reward Harley. You've got a real champ there.

Dick- I hope you got some photos of FishGirl and her friends (hint, hint) Rosie and her brood are quite the hams for your camera. Weatherwise, we're about like you. Absolutely delicious outside this AM.

Butch!!! What a guy that Rew is. Love that Black Belt portrait of him. What a fine young man! I bet his GF was really proud, too.

Bill- I hope your wife is doing better today.

Got a lot done around here yesterday. More of throwing out, and re-arranging. That is liberating :D

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone. Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
20,603 Posts
good morning all!
got more tree cutting to do...

Perry ....aaaaaaaa.. just..aaaaa... oh boy....

Butch that is great! glad he did well and has moved up! did you get pics up of the testing ?

great shot Dick. School here starts onthe 23rd. so i have a little more time yet..

well have a great morning everyone!
oh in case you are wondering Kelli... i have 5 skeletons now, 3 corpses and 2 ghosts ready for the haunted house, two cages and starting the door way today

·
Super Moderator
22,337 Posts
Morning all, day two of mowing gonna happen after i work on this coffee,and read a lil bit of the paper,,
Got a lot done with the big tractor, now it's time to bring our the smaller one and hit the spots i can't reach w/ the big'un. then the push mower.
Will prob do the weed whackin part tomorrow, b4 i go into work.Need to tend to some tree limb removal also, might hook up the trailer to the truck and head out w/all forms of cutting/loping tools in tow,,the burn pile need a lil more added to it,,b4 i drop the match.
Other than that, that's about all i have planned , but will prob throw some other stuff in there to break up the monotony

Hope everyone has a great day!:thumbup:

·
Retired Wanderer
17,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
FishDaddy said:
Perry, not sure about some of your cryptic remarks in the first part of your post and maybe I don't want to know!:freak:

Rosie brought all three of her youngsters out last evening for some Dog Chow snacks. It was getting late, around 8PM so had to struggle with the exposure but it was fun to see all three with her.

Have a Superb Sunday, Everybody!

Great pic!!!! And no you don't wanna know Dick. It was kept cryptic for a reason. Don't worry about the gay guy reference...they are just overly protective against pirates for no good reason whatsoever around their wimmen. Guess they get worried when someone comes along with more game.

Off to church with my friend Melonie and a fine lunch. :thumbup:

My kitten stinks..can I wash her when I get home?

·
Registered
7,938 Posts
Good morning, everyone!! Great pics, and congrats to Andrew!!

Some drunk hit a power pole last night and knocked out power to our subdivision. The power just came back on, so it was long night (and morning) of swishing around water in the tanks. I really need a UPS.

Have a great day, all!!! w000000000000000t!! :)

·
11,345 Posts
ChrisPrusha said:
Good morning, everyone!! Great pics, and congrats to Andrew!!

Some drunk hit a power pole last night and knocked out power to our subdivision. The power just came back on, so it was long night (and morning) of swishing around water in the tanks. I really need a UPS.

Have a great day, all!!! w000000000000000t!! :)
Im working on getting a generator but what works great if you are home is a $30 or $40 inverter that can be found at most auto parts stores. You cna then run it off of a marine battery or your car with an extension cord. The one i have cost $45 but i can run a couple of powerheads and a light or even a battery charger off of it no problem..... I originally bought it for my jetskis......

·
Registered
395 Posts
Good morn all just got up :) and ready to do nothing today. guess i will sit here today and well catch up on some rest. just got back from vacation and feel worse than i did befor the vacation. good thing i got tommorrow off also :)

·
Administrator
47,467 Posts
Morning gang, sposed to be around 90 today but the hights are droppin in the low 50, darn pool is a little colder than I like, oh well
I need to catch up on yard work today, last week really put me behind :(

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
Good Morning All!

Lovely weather here in the PNW today :cool: temps in the low 80's. Great pics this AM; thanks for sharing the family with us, Dick and congrats to Andrew!

Perry, if you really want to impress the girls at a country bar, learn the two-step, some nice passes and turns for a waltz and my all time favorite, the Traveling Cha-Cha. ;)

I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday. :)

·
Super Moderator
27,530 Posts
You are absolutely right, Alice! At least the two-step. That's a good one to try first, then advance to something else. The Texas two-step is fun, too.

Chris- bummer on the power outage. Too much of that going on around here :(

Oh yeh, and school started last week in our area. Teachers had Mon-Wed to get a grip without the darlins', then the hords of kids started on Thursday.

Beautiful afternoon here :cool:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts