The Reef Tank banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well its 335 am here and i just watched red dragon........i cant sleep now......i dont get scared in movies but i was looking behind my back a few times. i love a good flick.........well im off to be see you guys at ohhh 100-130........night

·
Super Moderator
28,194 Posts
Good Mawnin' TRT!!!!

Hey, Clint! Thanks for the warning. Now I'll make sure I don't watch that film ;)

I got on line so late yesterday, I figured I had better get right in here today.

Didn't get much in the way of house hold chores done yesterday. I went to a funeral of a proud Irish Catholic man. Tears are right under the surface for me anyway, but when a singer friend of mine (also Irish Catholic) sang Danny Boy, I lost it. Still, it was a beautiful funeral and wonderful gathering at his home. What a great send off for him.

Sooo...today I have to do some of the stuff I missed yesterday. Plus I need to do some nothing :D

Lots of love and hugs and Peace to all of you!

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Good Morning Clint, cath and the rest of you!!

It was quite warm here yesterday hitting the 99 degree mark and
hopefully not so warm today but we will see! Looks nice and clear out there and the sun is already showing at 6:34AM MST here in Missoula, Montana!

Installed one of Jay's DIY project, "Spray Bar" yesterday and seems to be helping my DSB a wee bit better!

We may take a drive up to Flathead Lake in Polson and stop and have a A & W rootbeer and come back to Missoula and go to the Dairy Queen for a cone! A little celebration for my weight loss!:D

I hope eveyone has a nice and enjoyable Sunday and give a loved one a hug! Here's one for Clint! He loves huggies!!:dance:

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
mornin.. ugghh if you want to call it that :rolleyes:

the girls kept me up until almost 5 am....and promptly woke up at 6 am :mad:

now i gotta cook a truckload of pancakes and scoot them outside to swim or something so i can TRY to relax a bit .

have a great day everyone.

jay

·
Banggai Mommy
2,395 Posts
Good Morning! *yawn* I can't manage to sleep in anymore, but since I have a whole day, I might as well get a jump on it. Got a bunch of errands to run, so have a good day everyone!

Danielle

·
Registered
662 Posts
Good Mornin' everyone...
supposed to be a beeeeuuutiful day in central Indiana...
mid 80's and sunny...

Cath, I'm all about doing nothing...I haven't done nearly enough of that lately,...

after all the rain, I'm afraid they'll start throwing spears at me in the back yard if I don't cut it down....
gong up to see the guy I bought the 75g from and trade some corals...

everyone have a great day...

bob

·
Super Moderator
22,645 Posts
Mornin' All!just got back fron Wally Mart,,,,,i told the cashier,,i put all this stuff in the cart, why can't go back in after scanning?:confused: :funny: It's one of those "super stores",, food ANDclothes, car stuff, etc.
a/c in the house got looked at yesterday, just i lil bit low on freon,,the guy that checked it is a reefer ,and knows alot of the same people as i, was hoping to trade frags fer a/c work,,,but thought i better scope out his tank first , b4 i throw stuff his way
. he only charged $50 anyway,,,coulda gave him $200 of frags , and called it a clean up / pruning job! LOL.
didi a LOT of mowing /trimming in the yard yesterday, hope to get a lil more done today,,,
everyone have a GREAT Sunday!:)

·
Registered
565 Posts
Good Moring TRT!!!! Got up early and still trying to wake up. Need work on lots of stuff but think I am going to adopt Cath's philosophy today and rest before the new week starts. Have a great day.

Earl

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
Morning all!

A little chilly and breezy here in Federal Way, WA this AM. It's been gorgeous here this last week although yesterday it did take a little while for the cloud cover to clear off and we had a sprinkle or two in the late afternoon. Looks to be more of the same for today and tomorrow.

I'm going to head over to Mojo's today to see the "rolling thunder" skimmer in action and get my reef fix. And get out of the house for a bit; I'm not used to being home all the time! LOL, be careful what you wish for ;)

Enjoy your Sunday everyone!

Alice

·
Super Moderator
22,645 Posts
Alice said:

I'm not used to being home all the time! LOL, be careful what you wish for ;)
you got that right ,,,ask Doug,,:rolleyes:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well i just woke up!!!!! time to do some chores on the tank, its about 75 here and a beautiful day
hope all is well with everyone

·
Super Moderator
28,194 Posts
Alice- While you're over at Mike's, pinch him for me, I can't reach that far ;)

Whew, Jeff, you really do have quite a project there with all the clean up after the storm. Good deal on the A/C though. I'm sure Rick woulda done likewise.

Sigh...Bob and Earl...the bad part is about relaxing, I keep thinking of things I need to do :(

Hmm...I've been praying for some time at home to do stuff , mebbe I should check with Alice and Doug first :rolleyes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.