The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Tang Lover
7,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Doesn't really FEEL like it's the middle of the week, does it?

Hope everyone had a great 4th (those that celebrate).

I did EXACTLY what I'd planned. NOTHING! hahaha...played some
PS2, watched some movies with the family. Played frisbee with
my dogs. And those were the strenuous parts of my day! hahaha

Looking forward to the weekend. Headin' up to "'da 'burgh" for a dart
tournament and maybe see some old friends!

Well...hope everyone has a decent day back at the office.

l8r, g8rs!

·
Premium Member
7,007 Posts
Good Morning Mike, Jena, and Everyone!

COFFEE'S ON!! Double Pot.

Today...32 years ago, was my first date with Diana

Remember...It's Wednesday everyone! (Sure doesn't feel like it)

Glad you got some R + R , Mike

I've gotta do a boiler today. Jeez, the guy is getting all antsy just because he hasn't had hot water since friday...some people....;)

Have a GREAT day Everyone!!! :dance:

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Morning, Skeety, Jena, Tim, Cath, Chris, & All! :)

A little rainy and overcast this morning and should be about 10 degrees cooler today than yesterday's 97 as a frontal boundary affects Rocky Top!

Hope everyone had a safe and very happy Fourth of July! We had a grand time last evening. First, I took the girls to the Townsend Heritage Center where my son was sitting in on drums with another band for an outdoor show. (Photo attached below) If you ever get to that part of the Smokies, be sure to stop by the Heritage Center for some great exhibits. http://www.gsmheritagecenter.org/ I saw former TN Governor Don Sundquist at the show and had a nice visit with him. FishGirl had met him on several occasions but got to introduce Victoria and my son to him. He is responsible for me having my present job as he made the initial appointment back in 1997. He and his wife live in Townsend now and are really good folks.

I have never seen so many neighborhood fireworks as last night! Lots of big-time aerial explosions to celebrate the Fourth!

Mike, sometimes 'doing nothing' is the best thing to do on a holiday!

Butch, congratulations on remembering that first date! I'm sure Di appreciates your remembering. (Or did she remind you?) :D

Tim, how's the new Jeep running?

Hope you have a great w0000000000t day, Chris!

Thanks for the Birthday Post, Cath!

More of Nature's fireworks as the morning sun peeped through the fog over the top of Rich Mountain at Cades Cove.

Have a Wonderful Wednesday, Everybody!

Dick:)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
27,070 Posts
Good mawnin', Mike, Jena, Butch, Tim, Chris, Dick, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee, Butch :agree:

Hey, Mike - Sounds like a great 4th for you....you sound more rested than the rest of us :nuts:

Butch - what a nice memory for you and Di. After you fix that boiler, you better go enjoy an adult beverage or 2 with Di.

You know, Tim, I'm confused about the day of the week. Feels more like *onday to me ;)

Dick - Another sunrise photo! How lucky for you to be able to see that sunrise first hand and lucky for us that you captured it! Thanks for including that photo of your son.

I better quit scribbling here to see who else has posted something.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone.

·
Stinky Slimey FEESH
2,718 Posts
Happy mid week day to all - - missed you guys, been doing family things --wading through hundreds of emails this morning. Fireworks were awesome last night and yippee we're getting a little rain today - -

Have a great day all!
HHC

·
Retired Wanderer
17,270 Posts
How can anyone be moving on this *ednesday. I live at the wrong latitude for fireworks and did not get home until 1am. Even the religious folks look hung over.

C'mon coffee....kick in!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,426 Posts
Good mornin all! happy hump day! worked *onday had tusday off workin today and im really not shure what the hell day it seems like oh well coffees on have a great what ever day it is.
Brent. :thumbup:

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,659 Posts
*orning all!Wow I think I liked the wedding!Found out I'm getting old!(Can't mix drinks and beer anymore!)But they had this cool ice sculpture that you poor the liquid thru and it would go threw it and come out somewhere else chilled!Wild!Well a rainy day to recoup!Have A Great Day All!

·
Administrator
46,877 Posts
Morning Gang, it's wierd to have *onday again, maybe I will just pretend it's really *ednsday, that might make it easier. No hangovers for me but I am SICK of gatorade, and definatly never drinking one of the humongous Monster Energy drinks again, bad mistake while mowing in the hi 90's

Hope everyones back to work isnt too bad.
Tim kewl on the jeep, you can peel the "graphics" off the old one with a hair dryer ;)

·
Registered
203 Posts
Morning all, gonna clean up the fish room today, and then ship a few frags this PM, sounds like a good day to me:banana::banana::banana:.
Enjoy the coffee, I am:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Mornin all I'm Glad to here that everybody had a great and safe 4th. Back to work at three. Where has abig trout been I have not seen a post from bill in a bit. Anybody heard from him??

Fred

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
:wavey: Morning Everyone!

Oh boy - I'm running late and didn't even know it. I forgot to reschedule a meeting with an owner and now he's on his way, so I'd better hustle up and get out of my jammies and get my game face on! :arg:

C'mon Friday! ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts