The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Retired Wanderer
17,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Morning folks!!!

Just got in and have to crash for a few in the security of Noob Manor. Spent the night dancing with Linette (yeah yeah I know she is new). You have to slow dance and look each other in the eyes the entire time to understand. We are off to Yellowstone early in the AM and she has a pretty nice digital camera. :wavey:

The night started off so well then somehow I ended up with a girl. For you MMR vets I would say she is most like Ivana Trump and these pics of the animals and possibly us will be on the way.

She did dig my tank though but man I reek of perfume and stuff.

Now I owe Kelli ten bucks.

Have a great Saturday!!!! :beer:

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Morning, Perry & Everybody! :)

Woke up early after wanting to sleep in. My low back discs are a-paining me...first time I've had one of those episodes in a while. :(

Phishnoob said:
and she has a pretty nice digital camera.
A most admirable quality, Perry! :thumbup:

Took the girls to Pigeon Forge yesterday afternoon and played 'tourist' for a few hours. Indoor Putt-Putt under black light was weird but fun! :D

Got lots of chores and errands to run today to get ready for the long road trip to Vermont Monday. This back pain and some rain showers will slow me down a bit.

This is Rosie's third child. I named her "Pearl" for no particular reason other than that's what I thought when I saw her. She's much more shy than the two other clowns who were cavorting in the trees.

Have a Super Saturday, Everybody!

Dick:)

·
Premium Member
7,007 Posts
Good Morning Perry, Dick, and Everyone!

Perry, you never cease to amaze me! ;)

Dick, I hope your back feels better. Are you going to make it a 2 day trip?

Well, Diana and I said no to the new house. There were a couple design flaws that just couldn't be overlooked. One bay in the garage had the stairway to the house right in front of the garage door, so that bay was useless. The laundry room could only fit a washer and the dryer had to go in the basement! COME ON!! This is a $500,000 house!! It's too bad, the property was gorgeous! Oh well, at least I don't have to move my tank! :rolleyes:

Have a wonderful Saturday everyone!!

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Morning, Butch! :)

Thanks, Butch. We're actually going to make it a 3-day trip, doing a little sight-seeing along the way. I'm so thankful for the great seats on the Tahoe. Right now, we're planning to stop off in the Lancaster, PA, area to see the Amish country. I'd like to see Gettysburg too, if we have time. Might do that on the way back. It's a long haul.....1100 miles each way.

Probably a wise choice on the house. Some things, especially in older homes, just can't be overcome. Oh well; that dream home will show up someday.

·
The Bitter Mod
7,059 Posts
Good morning The Reef Tank. Off to watch the Braves and Mets today. It is only supposed to reach 88 here today. With a little luck I'll only lose 5lbs baking in the sun for 3 hours.

·
Reefer in training
1,492 Posts
Morning all, just got back from vacation, a week in the Poconos, PA. Get back and the 1st floor AC not working (filter all clogged, I guess you have to clean those too, lines frozed up). At least the fish were cool, chiller working fine. Been having fun with my new toy, 06 GTO.

Everyone have a great day!

·
Registered
7,938 Posts
Good morning, everyone!! Have a little league tourney all day, and it's going to be a hot one.

Enjoy your Saturday, my friends!! w00000000000t!!!

·
Retired Wanderer
17,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well off to the Park we go. A coffee stop with my old timers at Mack's Inn is needed desperately when we get up the mountain. On the way down might have to introduce this new lady to some of my kind of people for the acid test. Only have maybe 20 friends that hunkered down all winter that would be nice to see again.

Man I hope I can figure out how to work her camera. :cool:

Gorgeous day up here, new chick, new camera and washed the Beemer yesterday. What could possibly not go just right?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Morning all, hope everybody is gonna have a great day. Me, I got a whole bunch of honey do stuff, but that's ok, it is inside and out of the heat.
I have not heard of any coffee being on, so I'll do the honors, and believe me, it's good!!!!!
I have some pics, I need to shrink. I had some visitors in my yard this AM and Thursday nite that I want to show you guys, so I'll be back after I get some water tests done.
Later:thumbup:

·
Administrator
46,877 Posts
Morning. fell asleep way early and feel like I could use more. but oh well I am up now, prolly catch up on emails and stuff then work in the yard when it gets a little lighter.

·
Super Moderator
27,070 Posts
Good mawnin', Perry, Dick, Butch, John, Rich, Chris, Charlie, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee, Charlie :D Love those pix of deer in your yard.

Hey, Perry - Sounds like a great adventure today. You know how we are...we want pix!

Dick - Rosie's brood sure is picture-worthy. Love that little Opal in her shy mood. Uh-oh, on your back giving you a fit. I hope you can get that relaxed so you can enjoy your trip. Lancaster is right next the town where I grew up (Lebanon - which the locals say "Lepnun") Beautiful countryside there.

Butch- $500, 000 house and the laundry room is too small! :eek: Maybe that's why the previous owners are selling ;)

John - have fun at that game! Good that the temps have dropped.

Rich - yuck on the AC being frozen out when you returned from your vacation. Hopefully, your new toy offsets that.

Chris - you better give us a report about that little league event. Are your girls involved in that?

Today I have to repair the cold water spigot in my guest bathroom. If I don't give it a good extra turn, it doesn't just drip, it's an all-out flow. This past week when I made some FW, I forgot to do that, and it ran all night :eek: Luckily, I had taken the water line out of the container, so the water went down the drain.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Hey Dick, got any more pics of your backyard buddies, they kind of remind me of the movie Summer Vacation.:freak:

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Morning, John, Rich, Chris, Doug, Charlie, Kelli, & Cath! :)

Charlie, looks like Two Dads there....maybe that's why she had twins?? Wonderful photos of your backyard herd.

Here's several more of Rosie and the three stooges, on the last three rows:

http://www.pbase.com/richardr/rosie_racoon

Hey, Doug, you are up early! BTW, how's your mom doing?

Cath, those little coons sure are cute but haven't showed back up with Rosie since I took these....maybe they're camera shy. Good luck with the plumbing repair.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Dick, those are some great pics, those are some playful animals you have there. As far as the twins go, she has had twins for the last 4 years, it has been a real joy to watch everybody grow up.

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
'Morning, Bill! :)

Thanks, Charlie. It has been a real joy to watch the critters around here.

One of my does had twins and another a single fawn last year. Only seen one doe with a single fawn this year.

These from my yard last year:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts