The Reef Tank banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,049 Posts
Good mawnin’, Hack, Perry, Rick, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee, Hack, and the Goodes, ,Ric It’s cool here, so I’m gonna slap some buttermilk pancakes with stewed apples or Canadian maple syrup on top. There will also be oatmeat with fixins. Hot chocolate can also be had, and muffins for Rick. We got the bases covered.

have fun out and about this morning, Hack. Who’s gonna be driving?

Perry - Good for you and not having to run around all over the place for your job!

Rick, I forgot to mention that I think it’s a great idea to let go of that job that is more of a pain in the neck than you expected. You have enough work to do at the hotel.

Doug - your new little doggy Fergy Layla is a real cutie. I know the two of you are going to have a good time together. She will bring you so much joy, and it’s about time!

Vinnie what’s going on with you today?

it’s 34 here right now. I better allow some time to get my windows defrosted morning.
Weeks ago I ordered a waterproof bag with a zipper That is large enough to hold the cushion for my back. I can’t remember if I told you about the cushion that I use. I bought it online at an outfit called Cushion Lab, and it is a miracle worker!

Rick is just posted, so I better get going and posted this.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

·
Super Moderator
28,049 Posts
Vinnie that is such a cool color! Looks really jazzy!

Doug, your new pup sure is a cutie bug!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts