The Reef Tank banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
18,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Less I'm accused of being MIA twice in a row.

Good morning all you delightful People, and HAPPY SUNDAY!
50's and not rainy......we'll take it.

Coffee is up, and pretty sure breakfast will be 'out there' before tooooooo much longer. Heading shopping, predominately for Next week's big meal......laying in supplies before they become scarce.

So Doug......Is Miss Fergy Lala 'your's' now, and that's Her on the drive home with you?
Gesture Font Finger Thumb Wrist

Beautiful new addition!

May peace and very nice things rule,
Hack

·
Retired Wanderer
17,613 Posts
Morning everyone. I like this no travel life. Leigh is in St. Louis visiting her daughter at college. Picking her up at the airport at lunchtine.

I am thinking Frankie is ready to leave his crate behind. Off to the dog ;park soon.

Enjoy the day everyone.

·
Super Moderator
Red Tiger Oscars and Cichlids
1,236 Posts
Morning guys. Coffee shortly and fruit today - bananas, dried mangoes and green grapes.

Just at the freezing mark here & a little snow in the air but it is not going to sitck. 54 and rain tomorrow and the same for a few days. I can;t wait for Mother Nature to sort herself out and smile for a change.

Off to do some fire safety training for the new staff. Will check back in later. Have a great day.

·
Super Moderator
28,079 Posts
Good mawnin’, Hack, Perry, Rick, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee, Hack, and the Goodes, ,Ric It’s cool here, so I’m gonna slap some buttermilk pancakes with stewed apples or Canadian maple syrup on top. There will also be oatmeat with fixins. Hot chocolate can also be had, and muffins for Rick. We got the bases covered.

have fun out and about this morning, Hack. Who’s gonna be driving?

Perry - Good for you and not having to run around all over the place for your job!

Rick, I forgot to mention that I think it’s a great idea to let go of that job that is more of a pain in the neck than you expected. You have enough work to do at the hotel.

Doug - your new little doggy Fergy Layla is a real cutie. I know the two of you are going to have a good time together. She will bring you so much joy, and it’s about time!

Vinnie what’s going on with you today?

it’s 34 here right now. I better allow some time to get my windows defrosted morning.
Weeks ago I ordered a waterproof bag with a zipper That is large enough to hold the cushion for my back. I can’t remember if I told you about the cushion that I use. I bought it online at an outfit called Cushion Lab, and it is a miracle worker!

Rick is just posted, so I better get going and posted this.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

·
Administrator
18,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good morning Guys!

Yeah bro....'There's NO PLACE LIKE HOME'! Hope the weather is nice, and Y'All can have a nice day out n about Perry.....Hope the grooviness hangs around for you Pal.

Yeah Rick, Mother nature has been hitting the bottle I think a little too much this year.....our weather is goofier than it's usual 'spring goofiness' . Hope work flies by,
Hack

·
Administrator
18,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
......and KA BOOM! There's Cath! Top of the morning Cath.......always nice to 'run into you'! :p

Hope you have a day full of wonder out there.....though cool isn't a choice word for the weather conditions you're liable to shiver with.
Hack

·
Administrator
18,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
have fun out and about this morning, Hack. Who’s gonna be driving?
It would be a safe bet Cath to say, 'Hack', and have all your bases covered THAT WAY. :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
Hack
(y)

·
Retired Wanderer
17,613 Posts
Thanks for the good wishes. I landed.

It will be unusual to cook every night.

Reactions: hackshobby and VWD

·
Super Moderator
Fry Daddy! Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse
27,600 Posts
Good morning everyone,

you all are busy today.

Today will be another beautiful day here. We will be working on Trevor’s bike today .Started yesterday. Trevor is loving the paint. These the frame still needs clear. Plus the paint will also have flake and maybe some pearl. This is basically the color.
Land vehicle Tire Leg Motor vehicle Purple

Automotive lighting Purple Motor vehicle Tire Bicycle part

·
Administrator
18,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Considering pictures don't always represent the 'true color' the eyes perceive.....Looks like you NAILED IT!
Rectangle Font Output device Gadget Electric blue

Hack

·
Administrator
18,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Has She started 'teething' on your thumb yet Doug? MAN....I even cringe at THAT thought. :rolleyes:
Hack

·
Administrator
18,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Spent a fair part of the day giving people our money....had NO IDEA WE NEEDED EVERYTHING we drug home today? :unsure: ;)......there were some overly full bellies as well.

Never got to 'feeling' as warm as they broadcasted, and that WIND I'm sure added to that cold feel in the air.....still chilled. And as the Family is cat napping, I'm putting a hot bowl of rice in me belly to warm up.....YES, there is rice under all that butter thank you very much.:ROFLMAO:

Started another HARRY POTTER game this afternoon to help use up some of that junk food we bought today. It involves winning a series of 7 rather lengthy games to complete......we did 2 this afternoon, and will be over the course of a week before we finish.....I THINK?

Hope something nice is happening for All this evening......of course Doug we'll require a 'virtual MEET' one of these evenings for proper introductions with your new puppy.

RICE TIME,
Hack

Oh....by the way Cath, Hack drove today.
;)

·
Retired Wanderer
17,613 Posts
Cute puppy Doug. Ours is on probation outside his crate overnight. Leigh got home safely.

Tomorrow my computer and stuff gets dropped off for good.I said this before, but never give five weeks notice. It sucks that I am the only technical person in my company, but gotta move on.

Enjoy your evening

Reactions: Tinsnips and VWD
1 - 19 of 19 Posts