The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy Mother's Day to all you Reef Tankin' Momma's out there in Cyberspace!:dance: Take some time off today and watch your tank.

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
Happy Moms Day to all of you great TRT moms my hats off to you.:beer: :dance: :dance:

·
Super Moderator
27,680 Posts
Happy Mother's Day!

Good mawnin' TRT!!

And a special dose of love and hugs to the Mothers of TRT. There are lots of mothers and mother types out there. Even Dads who do both jobs. We're here to tell you that we love you and thanks for all you do!
:dance: :dance: :dance:

....of course, there's plenty of love and hugs for everyone else too ;)

·
Super Moderator
22,407 Posts
Mornin' All! i knew with all these people out this am, if i waited a lil ,someone would beat me to this!
Happy Sunday to all ,and everyone,Happy Mother's day!:)
spend your day as needed,,either way , go visit/call your Mom,or those of you,like me , look upward ,and says again THANKS MOM!
(My Mother -In -Law)
:)
looked like a windy one last night, and still chilly and blustery thia AM,,,perfect storm weather,,,,:rolleyes:
everyone have a great one!

·
Banggai Mommy
2,395 Posts
Good morning and Happy Mother's Day! Gorgeous day here - a little cool and crisp, which is much nicer than the muggyness of late.

Have a great one everyone! (and now, to fire up some coffee...)

Danielle

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL THE MOMS AND SINGLE PARENT DADS!

Looks sunny out right now and doing a load of laundry!! Pat is still in bed dreaming about me!!:D

Taking a trip to the LFS to return a book-----just a book!!;)

Going to the grocery store to load up on canned goods and fruit and cereal and veggies!!

Life is good! Have a very nice Sunday everyone!!:dance:

·
Fish Kahn
246 Posts
Happy mom's day to all. For the dad TRT's, make sure to give a special thanks to your wife for allowing a tank. Have a great day all,
Kris

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
happy mothers day trt moms!!!!!!

hey, umm do i get to celebrate moms day, since i am the mom of the month :funny:

actually asia did give me a mothers day present today :) she made me a card, and colord it and put a picture of herself in it. they made them at school friday as the art project for the day. and she told her teacher " i dont havea mom, only a dad, so my dad is like my mom and my dad, so i want to make him a mothers day card to thank him for being both parents" (teacher sent home a note to inform me of the conversation)

needless to say, i was quite touched.

anyway picked up MY mom two flats of patiens and two flats of pansies (purple/orange and purple/white) liked em enough i picked some up for myself as well :)

well i hope al lthe trt moms and and all the moms of trters havea great and wonderful day, looks like mother nature is even taking a break today!

and for htose of you whose moms are no longer with us.. just remember, they ARE always with you :)

·
Super Moderator
27,680 Posts
oh yes, Jay! Our Moms are always with us....

What a nice thing for Asia to say, Jay. Hats off to you and other single parents, whether they are moms or dads.

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

I hope that all the TRT Mothers are having a wonderful day!!! :)

Fatman, what a great blessing of love from your daughter!

Here's a little rose as my gift to all of you:

Dick:)

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
dick i always love seeing your photo's! i'm a photogrpaher, but apparantly not near your caliber!!!

i took these shots of the pansies i had my mom plant for me yesterday :) lol.... hey i'm no good with flowers.. anyway, here is my gift to the trt moms! (one of these days you've gotta tell me how you do it.)

·
Super Moderator
27,680 Posts
Ahhh...I was hoping you would post a picture, Dick. Thanks!

Jay, that's a beautiful picture! You do good work.

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
Love the flower pics and glads are one of my faves. Thanks :)

I think I am going to work on my tank today and then fire up the BBQ this afternoon. Yes, Pirate-the NON-GAS GRILL. LOL

Enjoy the day, everyone.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts