The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yea! middle of the week! feeling better I have a very busy week left and one for the weekend too!(wrote it in yesterdays thread)Going to be a hot day again.This summer it's either hot and humid or rain!Hope near the end of next month not like that when I go on vacation up in main!yum lobsters!oh well the coffees on and Have A Great Day All!

·
The Muddy Mod
7,007 Posts
Good Morning George, and Everyone!

Just ANOTHER hot sticky day....

This afternoon we'll be babysitting my two nephews from Maine. If they put their fingers on my tank!!....well....I'll probably just wipe it off :doh:

Have a GREAT day everyone!!!:wavey:

·
Registered
410 Posts
You guys are way ahead of me. I've still got over three hours left on my Tuesday graveyard! 6pm to 6am sucks by the way.

·
Lost Fish
1,203 Posts
Good morning George, Jesse, Butch, Chris and everyone. I am taking a practice run today to see how long it takes me to get to work. I start my first job on Monday and I am getting excited. Have a great day!

·
Super Moderator
26,848 Posts
Good mawnin', George, Butch, Jess, Chris, Brian, Tim, John, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee, George. Good that you are feeling better with all that stuff you have going on. That goes for you, too, Tim. Gotta get the vacation thing going :cool:

Butch - there goes that clean glass. Curious fingers all over the place. But I know you'll have a good time with them.

Jess - enjoy your rest when you get home! No coffee for you yet.

Hey, Brian - congrats on the new job and timing your travel. I forget what you said you'll be doing.

w00000000000t Chris on a bidness trip! Hope you have a little fun while you're away.

Tim - have you talked to Tom this week about your trip down here? I'm so excited about that you might be able to squeeze a trip to our area!

Be sure to check out the birthday thread. Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone.

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Morning, George, Butch, Jesse, Chris, Brian, Tim, John, Mike, Cath, & All! :)

Hot & muggy here too, George.

Brian, Congratulations on that first job!! I wish you all the success!:thumbup:

I'm hoping for a short day today so I can round up the girls for some fun stuff. This is Victoria's last week here before taking her back to Vermont next week.

I saw Rosie the Raccoon's babies yesterday evening! Three of 'em. She brought them out about 8PM for smorgasbord at the bird feeders and food I'd put in the yard. They're pretty good sized and cute as can be. I did manage to get a 'few' photos which I will post after I get them processed.

A small jungle on a log from my Secret Small World in Cades Cove. Sure do love that place!

Have a Wonderful Wednesday, Everybody!

Dick:)

·
Super Moderator
26,848 Posts
Mawnin', Dick! It's easy being green when it's that beautiful! Thanks for the refreshing photo. Looking forward to Rosies' brood pix.

·
Premium Member
24,599 Posts
Hot here too, Starting to get hotter again everyday this week, By weekend they are saying 100 again, We are going camping this weekend. Sold the Motorhome last week. LOL Funny never went camping the past few years and now that we don't have it. We will be using a tent.

·
Premium Member
14,531 Posts
Morning Everyone! Have a great Wednesday. Now if it would just stop raining I'll have a great day off

1 - 20 of 26 Posts