Tags
dsb tank
2K views 22 replies 15 participants last post by  Phishnoob 
#1 ·
Coffee is on!..
come sit a spell...
Have a great morning TRT

#8 ·
Good mawnin', Tim, Butch, George, Chris, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee, Tim:)

Butch - Beautiful close-up of the water lily. How about a photo of the whole pond?

George - you are right about the rain you all are having up there. It's OK to send WA back to the Left Coast again ;)

Uhoh, John, on joining the BB group half way. Any pix of that, or is it still and sand storm in your tank?

Yesterday I found out that my brother Greg and his wife (from Norman, OK) won "Best Amateur Couple" in the OK City Ballroom Invitational. I'm so proud of them! They did 2 each of Fox Trot, Waltz, and Tango. They really enjoy ballroom dancing!

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

#10 ·
Good Morning, Tim, Butch, George, Chris, Cath, John, & All! :)

Another cold front approaching, bringing t-storms later this evening.

Butch, beautiful shot of the water lily! Very nice colors.

Cath, congratulations to your brother and his wife!

Too bad about the sandstorm, John! Maybe the flow is a bit strong?

A lone doe surveys her surroundings, making sure that nothing is sneaking up on her.

Have a Wonderful Wednesday, Everybody!

Dick:)

#12 ·
Good morning Butch, Dick, John, Chris, Tim, Cath, all of TRT - - happy Wednesday - - yippee - - nice picture of the water lily Butch and the deer, Dick - appreciate those! Second pot is brewing, it's cinnamon today. Butch, please send some of that rain our way, it's really dry and hot here - -

HHC

#13 ·
Morning all!
Just the first full day of my long "weekend" here, last nite was the first nites sleep fer a week,since i was working my midnite shift stretch,,and go figger it was not a peaceful one,,,dunno what's going on,,just kinda achy,,,more than usual,,,
Got the wild blackberries ,and the few wayward saplings that wanted to start up in the blueberries,,,a lil more trimming around the edges on these 640+ bushes, and i'll be set to soon hopefully pick a decent amount this season, if the berries that are starting up now, ripen well, it'll be a good season,,My wife wanted me to leave some of the blackberries , since she likes 'em,,,not my fav, since i'm the one who has to fend off the thorny canes while mowing the row,since a few of them cross over into the open rows,,,I loaded the car trailer close to full with what i cut/removed yesterday,,,oughta make a nice fire inna few days
Prob gonna hit one of the fields today, if the rain last nite ,dried out from the fields,,,and mow it down, the fact that this one field has not been mowed yet this season,,will make for some tough going,,,but the Ford tractor will do just fine,,,:thumbup: Just wish i still had the bush hog, and not have to use the 60" finish mower deck i have now,,,
Coffee's on, belly got some b-fast in it,all ready to hit the day today, and hopefully get a lot done,,,

Hope everyone has a great day!:thumbup:

#16 ·
Good morning everyone. Can someone please hit my foot with a sledge hammer so my head ache wont seem so bad? Uhhh, tired of this.
had a productive night at work. really glad I have the crew I do. Good group. Think Ill be able to sleep today!

Robert

#17 ·
theplatypus said:
Good Morning Tim,,Butch,George,Chris, Cath, and the rest of TRT. Thanks for the coffee. Had a minor setback on the tank upgrade. The flow has created a half BB half DSB tank. Remember that old saying if you can't beat em, join em? Well it looks like I'm now a member of the BB club.
Okay, what did I miss? What did you add to the tank for flow? I wanna know I wanna know!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Robert

#19 ·
Doug1 said:
Jeff at least you got the big mower, I am mowing r here with a riding mower. I need to talk my fatherin law out of his ford :)
I hear ya Doug,,,i started mowing these 10 acres w/ a Sears 8hp 38" deck mower,,,,seemed like i was never done mowing:doh: :help: ,, Got the 20 hp Deere tractor next,,made for a long better mowing , and less bone jarring also,, but even that one was tough on the mower, and i used to catch heck from the Deere dealer when they heard on what i was mowing 10 acres with,,,Then i got the '52 Ford tractor(w/60" Deere 3 pt finishing mower),,WAT a difference:dance: !Less wear n tear on both the machines and me,,,,plus with the 3 pt, all i do is raise the deck, take off the blades to sharpen,,,mo better than w/ the Deere tractor,it takes a major amount of labor to get it up on jackstands,unhitch the deck, pull it out from under, lean it upright, and yank the blades,,,(tired just typing all that LOL)All i need now to mow mo' betta is a iPod, or a new CD walkman,,,these ear plugs are making me daft!:nuts:
Yup Doug ,,get to work on sweettalking yer father in law, it'll be worth it!:agree:
Well, the fields are dry now, time to get to lowering the grass out there,,,,,:wavey:

#20 ·
Good Morning TRT!

Wow, Wednesday already - I'm with you, Chris - this week is flying by! Tonight when I get home I need to finish one small section on my last recertification class (continuing ed for real estate), then I can take the final exam online tonight, too. :D Dang it will be good to be done with that for another year or so.

Beautiful pics this AM; thank you, gentlemen. Cath, that is so neat about your brother and his wife! I love ballroom dancing.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday! :)

#22 ·
Robert, sure hope you get some relief from that continuing headache.

Alice said:
! Tonight when I get home I need to finish one small section on my last recertification class (continuing ed for real estate), then I can take the final exam online tonight, too.
Good luck with the exam, Alice!

Dick:)

#23 ·
Morning everyone!

Grats Cath for your brother and his wife winning that contest.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.