The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
The camaro loving reefer
3,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Goood morning. happy hump day.
IDK about everyone else but trt was down for me all last night. and its good to have it back, tho it did help me study a bit with out stopping to answer emails.

im going to get ready, make a big breakfast, i have finals today. better make sure my brain is working correctly.

have a GREAT day. cya all later.

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,667 Posts
Morning Nic and all the rest!Coffee and DD donutsare on the table!Yes it was down here too!Snow starts at noon and goes into tomorrow (6-12").Have A Great Hump Day!

·
The camaro loving reefer
3,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
morning
George you guessed it. im not going north this weekend. but not because im sick, but a bull dozer will be there all weekend cleaning up the trail. so were waiting tell next weekend.

thank for the coffee and donuts, im making scrambled eggs, hash browns, sausage, (links or patty) with orange, apple or cranberry juice.
so feel free to eat it all.

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Morning Nic, George. Big breakfast sounds good!!! but I only have time for coffee and donuts.

Nic - Good luck on your finals

George - No snow in the forcast for us. I think someone said it's actually going to me in the 40's the rest of the week.

Good to here that the site was down, for a while I thought it was my computer.

Have a great day everyone!!!!

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Morning, Nic, George, Eric, & Everybody! :)

We're supposed to get snow this morning but so far, it's just rain. If the temp dips another degree or two we might get 2-4" but if not, we'll just get wetter.

FishGirl had a little problem last night while driving off campus in Nashville. She had a blowout on the Element (Low speed, thankfully. I think a curb might have jumped out and bit the tire.) ;) Thanks to cell phones and Triple A, she was back on her way fairly quickly and safe at campus. Going to have to buy a new tire, though. Those little so-called "Space Saver Spares" are worthless. :(

The past two long, hard days paid off as we resolved all the stuff that was scheduled for today. I'm caught up on all my other work so today's a free day! :dance:

Nic, I think I'll pick your full-house breakfast over George's donuts. Maybe snag a donut for dessert, though. :D Good luck on the finals.

Good to hear that the site was down, for a while I thought it was my computer.
I thought maybe I'd been banned. :doh:

It's no fair hitting a man when he's down! The one on the left was peacefully lying there, minding his own business, when the other one ran up and clobbered him. The assault victim got up and the fight was on!

Have a Wonderful Wednesday, Everyone!

Dick:)

·
The camaro loving reefer
3,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
good morning Eric and Dick.
i need to add pancakes to that list.
thank you for the luck, but im sure i will Ace both of them, tomorrow and Friday are the hard days.

·
Premium Member
7,007 Posts
Good Morning Everyone!!!

Thanx for coffee and breakfast Nic!

We've got a foot of snow comong our way

I thought maybe I'd been banned.
Dick, I was thinking the same thing!!! :funny:

Home today doing paperwork. Storm hits us about 8:00 tonight

Have a great day everyone!!!

·
Premium Member
7,007 Posts
Oh, BTW...I did make it to the KTM dealer yesterday. My bike doesn't need anything so it's just Orange Bling at this point :drool:

·
The camaro loving reefer
3,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i need more green bling for my sled... :)

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Morning, Butch! :)

Oh, BTW...I did make it to the KTM dealer yesterday. My bike doesn't need anything so it's just Orange Bling at this point :drool:
Orange Bling is good!

Dick:)

·
Premium Member
25,458 Posts
Good Morning Everyone!

Been a long week already, I have to drive down to the gulf and meet some people at a court house and have them sign some papers, love these drives to get out of the office,

Last night I burnt some pinon wood in the fireplace, reminds me of New Mexico. Love the smell and the way it burns

Have a Great Hump Day

·
Super Moderator
27,408 Posts
Good mawnin', Nic, George, Eric, Dick, Butch, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the breakfast, Nic and George. That should warm us up for the day.

Nic - have a good day at school today.

Dick - That buck is a bully. No soup for him! Glad to hear that FishGirl's tire mishap turned out well. Are you going to play today since it's an off day.

Orange bling for your bike. Priceless.

I better get out of here and go get my coffee and conversation downtown. Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Morning all!

We have about 3" so far but now it's just rain :(. Supposed to rain all day till 3 then turn to snow later on. Hopefully get another 3-5".

Nic GL on your finals.

Hava a Happy hump day!

1 - 20 of 98 Posts